1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok I need to ask this! Gay men!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jan 18, 2013.

1. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^Pretty accurate, though the lean guy looks a little more on the toned side to me. I consider lean to be like the first pic, but with slightly bigger arms.

2. Alexander69

I don't want to look like the top picture shiver no I look like the second picture right now I want to be toned now I've changed my body preference

3. gary1955

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Take a look around at others like you. Ask yourself is this attractive to me? If it is, then you have nothing to worry about.

4. Like I said, I think most people go for that type. It's in perfect moderation between extremes. If you're anything close to the second or third picture, I'd say you are doing great as you are! If you are closer to the first pic, well, then you know where you want to be. Eating nutrient dense foods often throughout the day, eating later at night before bed, and weight training have helped me immensely with putting on about 30 lbs. in the last 5 months (I used to look like the first pic; now I'm closer to the third and still working on it!) :icon_bigg There's this product: Carbalean. It's a little expensive but has been helping me put on weight and build muscle, along with protein.