1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Occupation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rainbow Girl, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just received my bachelors in criminal justice so now pursuing this field. I want to start wherever they will take me; thinking of the jail. Possibly, in the future make it to detective just depends. I would like to guide others to better themselves so that the world can be a better place. People start at the jail (inmates) so maybe I can make an impact on them bettering themselves as opposed to getting into trouble. In addition to being a writer on the side.

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What is your focus in criminal justice? Rehabilitation? I'm not sure but I assume there are specializations in study?

3. juliegt6

I'm a software engineer at a massive manufacturing facility. I write code and maintain software for our home grown manufacturing execution system, and it highly modified version of an off the shelf computerized maintenance management system.

4. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

I'm currently enrolled in college but I'm intrested in majoring in neuroscience.