1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not going to prom?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gordilocks, Jun 4, 2014.

1. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not going to prom. But, I don't like large groups of people, I don't like being out for too long, don't like formalwear or formal dinners nor the obligation to get drunk and dance. So I already know it's not my scene :/. That, and I don't really have a "group" I could fall in with. So yeah... I'm not too fussed about it, it's meh. Like a lot of the other posters here, I'd much prefer to just go see a movie with 1 or 2 friends or just hang out with a small group or whatever... no need for something like a prom.

2. littlemonster11

I went to prom both my junior and senior year. Junior year, I went with a guy I liked in hopes he'd see how I felt about him. Senior year, I went with my best friend (girl) who was a freshman at the time. Even though I particularly couldn't stand the people at my high school, I enjoyed both times I went to prom because I went with a group of friends. That was all that mattered to me, making memories with my friends. So no, I didn't regret going to prom. But every school is different, and the people are especially different, so it's all a matter of what you want to do and what you know will be the best memory to reminisce over :slight_smile:

3. Unkempt Harold

Me and my friends never even thought twice about going to the prom. We played the hell out of some videya-james X)