1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Mother and ex-boyfriend torture and murder son they called gay, receive plea deal.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Aldrick, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Re: Mother and ex-boyfriend torture and murder son they called gay, receive plea deal

Those bastards.... He was eight, and yet look what they did to him! Those sick fucks! I hope they fucking rot in prison.

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Mother and ex-boyfriend torture and murder son they called gay, receive plea deal

wow. just wow. this is truly a new low. the kid was only 8.

kinda makes you think, isn't it strange how some of the better people in this world are in prison, while there are even worse people outside of bars?

3. Candace

Omgggg I hope the parents spend the rest of their eternity in jail. This is beyond sickening and I feel so bad for the little boy :frowning2:.

4. Nicholas1991

Eight years old, my god...

Little angel. RIP. Kids like this - any kids - should be treated with love and kindness - if i ever had a kid like Gabriel, hell I'd playing dolls with him. The death penalty is too good for these scum - I hope they suffer even a tiny bit as much as he did.

5. ChameleonSoul

I was going to go all Vlad the Impaler on them, but I like this idea better! Since that's not going to be happening though, I hope the two them end up getting shanked in prison!

6. Ryu

Ryu

I say do what they did to him to them quoting captain Levi (sorta) ' pain is the only way to implement discipline'. At my school people get called gay, and yet I am the only person who has said (in my year at least) something like 'so what of I was/so what if I am'. I dont see why who somebody is deep down should change anybodys views about them, especially if they're parents. I remember resding an article I found from here that said 'If my kids thrn out to be gay, I'll love them because they're gay, not despite it.

7. Jwis

Additionally it can be to spare others (victims, I don't care about the offenders) trauma from going through a trial.

8. FreeFlow9917

Holy Shit, this makes me tucking sick to my stomach that any human being can torture their son just because he's accused of being gay. This couple DESERVE TO FUCKING ROT IN HELL

9. SeaSalt

Sometimes I feel there should be a special slow and painful death penalty just for parasites like this.

10. King

This is truly horrific. You couldn't even think up these torture tactics, let alone go ahead with them. No doubt these so called parents will be given a cushy time in a psychiatric unit.

I agree that there is no such thing as hate crimes, all crimes are bad and strong punishments should be given to ghastly people like this, hopefully by letting them share a cell with a nut job.

11. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

These are definitely the times when my desire to see people die for their crimes comes alive; not that I would ever support that out of passion like this, but let's just say that if someone said they had been hit by a bus...I wouldn't be weeping for them.

12. King

Yes, I share such anger Mintberry, hopefully the other inmates will give them a rough time. Although at least in the US you actually get life in prison, in the UK in order to cut costs people are released within 15 years.

13. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Well, it's evil isn't it?

They've lost the right to be treated as humans. We need to make sure they suffer. Just in case they don't go to hell. I hope they spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison.

Physical torture might be visually spectacular, but psychological torture would hurt them more. Aldrick has a good idea idea; solitary confinement, maybe like white room torture.

It's also a good idea to check out their minds, at least to the extent that it is useful. It isn't easy for me to say that because I want them to get tortured nonstop, but we need to understand them, to reduce evil on a larger scale.

14. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I think this thread is a very good example of how society is exceedingly vengeful. The two people responsible are utterly abhorrent, but I wouldn't condone torture against them. I'm not really comfortable with the idea of torture - even if it's being used against evil people.

15. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I think it is a pretty natural human desire to want to see people "get theirs". That's why good vs. evil stories are so popular.

16. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people

I think it's important not to take people's immediate reactions to something this terrible as to how they would truly want to deal with the situation. This kind of thing is so shocking that I think it's almost natural to demand an eye for an eye retribution, but I know if I step back and try to look at it objectively that's not what I'd call for.

With that said, I'll shed no tears over whatever ends up happening to these "people". It's so, so sad that the happy, friendly-looking kid in the photograph could draw so much pure hatred and abuse. And from the people who were supposed to protect him no less.

17. SamThes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people

Wow. Just wow. That is awful. I don't understand how anyone could do that. :frowning2: That poor kid.

18. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I don't know about others, but I am kind of vengeful. It's my own fault that I am this way and I don't think I can change it. I'm not gonna lie. I want to gut these 'people' like fish! But I would never really do something like that. I personally find it's much easier to let myself rage and then work on calming down.

It would be a bonus if they got tortured. A miserable time in prison, is acceptable. These 'people' might not even feel remorse. They might even think what they did is justified. I'm sick of evil 'people' making excuses for what they did and then pretending to be sorry about it. I think that's why it really annoys me. It's just the final straw that now this kid has no life.

19. antibinary

And I thought this place would never make me lose hope in humanity.

20. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Mm.

Indeed.