1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most homophobic comment you heard

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kinger, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Dekenkaru

Dekenkaru Guest

I was in maths and we were talking about bisexuality and someone said 'Burn Them'

2. Ashley

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend told me he can't be around gay men because he's afraid of getting raped and turned gay.

His mom's a lesbian
    He knows I'm a lesbian.

3. Zannan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mine was from a friend bisexuals spread stds to everyone they meet.

4. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree. Fags taste awful and do nothing but screw up your lungs.

Satan approves, 'em though. Do please give him some fags.

5. Lipstick Leuger

My brother told me he now 'had to protect his daughter from me' when I came out to him. When I asked him why he had to protect my Niece, he had no answer.

6. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've got a few. While none of these sound as harsh as some other comments, the manner and audience in front of it they were delivered were really insulting:

-When I was giving a presentation for class, this guy says "go f*ck yourself you f*g". I lost my cool and insulted him back. My entire class and the teacher caught this exchange, but my homophobic professor just failed me in that project without reprimanding the guy.
    -I got into a fight with a guy after a heated argument. After exchanging a few blows, his friend called out to him "He's gay". The guy stopped trying to hit me and ran away from the fight saying "Don't touch me". I would rather he beat me in a fair fight than surrender and treat me untouchable.
    -On a Whatsapp group, a guy called another guy "Homo", and the other guy replies "That's Nish, not me". Ok, this doesn't sound that bad, but the fact that my best friends witnessed this exchange was embarrassing.

7. swifter

swifter Guest

i have to disagree with you, because criminals are created along their lives, such psychological issues are formed from experiences they have, i've had similar mental issues but i got over them on my own, through meditation and nature. i recently tried to do the same with my sexual orientation and it just sent me through a spiral of suicidal thoughts but through meditation and doing what i love, i know now that BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY!!

8. Jaden

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Considering the environment I was brought up in, I could basically make an "everydayhomophobia" hashtag for things I hear all the time. Just the other day at work, a customer called my (openly gay) coworker a "fucking faggot" and my manager did nothing about it. If I had to pick the worst one, though, probably that all of the homosexuals should be rounded up and put on an island to starve and die.

9. LinkLarkin

Not necessarily. Some criminals certainly do things as a result of childhood abuse or abandonment or neglect etc., but just as many of them do it as a result of serious mental illnesses such as delusional psychosis, which are almost invariably caused by more biological factors than environmental influences. There are certainly more pills and treatments aimed at mental illnesses than there are at sexuality, but not everybody has access to that sort of medicine and not everybody can obtain an accurate diagnosis. Things like depression and anxiety? Yes, maybe they can be worked through without intervention - if they're pretty mild to moderate. Things like bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, psychosis? All the meditation in the world isn't going to get rid of those illnesses.

On another note, congratulations on reaching such a comfortable stage in your self-identification process.

10. Sully

In the context of having football matches celebrating Australian Aboriginal people and culture, my mums partner said they 'should have matches celebrating white, heterosexual people'. My heart sunk.

11. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, because wouldn't that be every other match? :wink:

12. prism

"She's so beautiful, too. What a waste."
    Insinuating that it is a shame for an attractive woman to be gay.

13. tryhtwfr

You remind me of Damion from Mean Girls..

14. LigLog

My mum: 'homosexuality is sexual deviancy'

My cousin: 'non heterosexuals are that way because of a genetic disorder.'

15. DesertTortoise

I wish I hadn't read this thread. Ay yi yi

16. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree.. Sort of disturbing

17. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "AIDs exists because a bunch of gay guys had sex with monkeys"

Yup..

18. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My cousin, when I tried to tell her I was questioning and I thought I liked girls:
    "You should fix your period cycle, this kind of problems is caused by hormones. Also shave your legs, you'll feel way more girly. Don't worry, it's only a phase, I'm here for you, it will pass."

:bang:

19. Illus1

Like I read somewhere above here you know the age old argument: If we accept gays then we have to accept murderers, rapists, child predators.

What they don't understand is the concept of consent; a victim of a predator, rapist or murderer did not have the right to want/agree for the said act to occur. If two individuals of proper sanity and maturity agree to love each other and this is not harmful to anyone else then...

The worst I heard was when there was a gay cruise in town; people at first protested against this cruise coming and when they didn't win; refused to serve/open shops/cater to them.

20. "yeahs its okay if shes gay as long as shes not in your face about it"
    u____u