1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most homophobic comment you heard

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kinger, Aug 31, 2013.

1. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A couple of weeks ago someone commented on a pro-gay photo with something like, "Why would any self-respecting man want to stick his d*** in another man's a** when he could have the real thing?"

Someone else mentioned that LGBT should stop complaining over violence, murder, sexual assault and stay in the closet. Otherwise, they're just asking for it, you know?

2. thesharkamander

My friend told me that if she ever found out a girl had a crush on her she'd lock her up in a dark closet until she was straight.
    When I said that wasn't possible, she told me that there were programs to change people sexual orientations. I told her they didn't really work and usually involved unwanted sexual contact to try to "fix" people, and she said she'd rather go through that than be a lesbian.
    Then when I told her she was being really homophobic and it was making me reconsider our friendship, she said "No, I'm serious." (That wasn't a typo.)

I just about lost it and killed her there.

3. Aussir

I have a good one... won't go into details about the situation but it came from my "mother":

"I wish you had died. You only got that happening to you because you're a lesbian! You deserved it!"

Felt MAR-VE-LOUS after hearing that while in a hospital bed... :dry:

4. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    "Gay or Straight, if you're not entirely straight; you must be gay."

- MY own brother.

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks!"

:bang:

What would the Trix rabbit say????

6. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I've heard that one, too, but that one IS funny, more so than homophobic.

7. Hrantou

"Gays just like to take big black c*ck up their ass all day" - Comment made in one of my college classes. Its especially bad because its homophobic AND racist the way he said it.

"If my son was gay, I'd beat it out of him!" - My brother in law said this a while ago. Its a shame because he's a really nice guy but not when he's says shit like this.

"So he's queer? Ugh. I knew something was wrong with him." - My sister said this about one of other sisters friends.

8. Abbra

It's a toss up between:
    "That kid looks like a girl. I haven't even talked to him and I hate him. In fact, I'm going to call him a fag. I'm going to bully him and see if he kills himself."
    Good thing the kid he "bullied" was actually meaner than he was. So this kid ended up just slinking back to us after getting a tongue lashing.

"We should get all the gays onto an island with guns, and just have them blow each other up." Random twelve year old.

and of course:
    "Our bill is going to be about banning any sort of homosexual acts of PDA. Any students caught will be suspended, or expelled if need be."- government class, 2012.

9. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I've heard that general frame of mind, though not in those words. That also points to the issue that people don't understand that everyone has different things they get off on, and may not include that. But that's where they always go. That's why there's the term "butt pirate." The first time I heard that term, I thought of two guys wearing Pirates of the Caribbean type hats chasing each other.

10. BlueLines

Open homosexuality is a sign the end of the world is near.... :confused:
    Well apparently my dad thinks he's nostradamous...

#30 BlueLines, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  11. Aussir

You know... by that person's definition, the prisons are choke full of gay guys... :lol:

12. blueberrymuffin

"Don't call again till you straighten up"

13. FashionDisaster

"There is nothing worse in the world than to have a faggot for a son."

My father when I was 16 and he decided to have a talk with me because he was worried that I might be gay.

14. LinkLarkin

Wow. Just wow. I'm not really out enough to have come across anything as horrific as some of the things in this thread. But I do have a couple of tales from inside the closet. One was a ridiculous throwaway comment made by my father a couple of days ago, when he commented that he didn't know if rainbow flags meant gay friendly or gay exclusive and ended up ranting about how gay exclusive establishments probably have "Death to straights" signs up...

The other one was from an ex-friend (yes, emphasis on the ex) who I lived with last year, and we were almost going to live with another friend who's openly gay but we didn't in the end, and at one point he commented to me, "You know, I'm kind of glad we're not going to be living with ... At least now I won't have to worry about getting out of the shower and stuff." Oh, how I would have loved to tell him then and there.

15. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

pretty much anything with the word f*g

i fucking hate that word

16. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    a comment on a video of a gay boy being harassed in russia,

"shame the video cut off. It was just getting to the part where they were going to beat this little faggot. They should kill him"

17. JessicaWolfess

this is the most homophobic comment i've ever seen :slight_smile:

18. iHateThinking

Luckily my house is progressive and open minded, so I don't hear homophobic comments. Most of my immediate family is supportive of gay rights. Most things I've seen are on the internet, honestly, because we all know the internet is a hotbed of ignorance.

"You're too pretty to be a lesbian." or "Lesbians are just doing it to get a guy's attention."

I dunno if the first homophobic as it is just silly/ignorant. Wasn't told to me, but I've heard it said to others. Are lesbians somehow not pretty? Because last time I checked there's a lot of them that are freaking gorgeous.

And, based on the defining of lesbian, why would a lesbian* woman make out with another to impress a guy? That's totally illogical. :dry:

19. LinkLarkin

It's not really homophobic, because Hexagon isn't implying for a moment that homosexuality is a choice. He's just pointing out that using the fact that homosexuality isn't a choice for justification of committing homosexual acts is a little fallacious.

20. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    At one point me and some friends of mine started hanging out with this new kid who was obviously gay and an ex-friend of mine wouldn't hang with us when he was around, so we asked why and he said, "why would I want to to spend time with that f@g I might catch it"
    And on a different occasion he said something about suicide is horrible unless its one of those gays.

My mother constantly points out how "disgusting" and "immortal" the whole situation is to her...so yep.