1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mac vs PC

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by LEZmis4, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's funny how the conversation goes passionately on, despite the fact that LEZmis4 baught a Macbook air and the issue is over...

I have never used a Mac for a long time, so I can't judge. I have an iphone however, which is very handy, and I would love to use all of its potentials by coupling it with a mac. It annoys me very much that apple regards itself as the elite brand and therefore has horrific prices for all its products.

And comparing my PC to my brother's who doesn't treat it well, I can tell that PCs require good and kind use, with a little of additional knowledge and prevention, in order to perform well in longer terms.

2. All Star

All Star Guest

IMO, if there is still a civil discussion going on somewhat related the topic, let it go on.

3. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It would be funnier if this conversation took place in real time and someone got really angry and threw a punch, triggering an enormous massive fight. :lol: And all that to defend the names of Microsoft and Apple.

4. All Star

All Star Guest

Forget throwing punches. We're throwing Micro$oft PCs, and saving the Macs! :lol:

5. No-one uses Linux, so no-one bothers writing malware for it. Obviously there's more out there that can harm Windows, because more people use Windows. It completely depends on who's using it though; ignore the warnings from your AV or browser and you get yourself a virus.

6. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    LOL...I was thinking the same thing, but I do think there's a good conversation here that might help in the future. This was a bit choice for me...considering switching, the money involved, the difference in how the two function. I appreciated every piece of advice and thought on here. It really helped. I love how deeply people feel about this topic, though. It intrigues me. Carry on, EC! :slight_smile: