1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gaetan, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Play amazing ranked game as Leona, team likes me... No teamwork honor. :frowning2:

2. Jonathan

Been playing jungle Warwick lately and I have to say that it's a lot more fun than jungle Yi.
    Though it's kinda annoying when I ult on the enemy adc in a team fight and have no one in my team back me up...

3. Stephanie G

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I play too :slight_smile: my friend got me into the game a while back. I pretty much play sona exclusively though. Just kinda sucks when you have a bad team, playing as support :frowning2:

4. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Reviving this old topic.
    Bring on Quinn!

5. Jonathan

I finally got my three spell vamp quintessences for my Morde :grin:

6. BudderMC

I want to buy Voli, he's sooooooo fun.

In other news, BRING ON THE ONSLAUGHT OF TERRIBLE FREE-WEEK ANIVIAS!

7. Raliaell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    AP/AS Voli ftw!

And I'm sorry but the new season 3 IP system is horrible. Good for Riot because it's forcing people to buy RP. But :frowning2:.

8. Jonathan

Just tried out Cait for the first time (meh, she was free so why not?). She was okay to play...but has nothing on my Kog adc :grin:

9. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Spell vamp quints on morde? Hmm. Does it work with his passive?

Haha. I've seen a couple bad anivias so far. But it's not like seeing a bad... Hmm... like a bad Diana. It's funny watching people try and hit their crescent strike for the first time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But yeah a good voli with a ravenous hydra is scary.

What new IP system are you referring to? The price increase for new champs? Or did they change the amount given? I've only been playing a few months so I'm rather new. Haha.

And yeah cait can be good but unfortunately falls off a little late game. Mid game depends on how much she was able to farm, get kills, and how team fights go. She's relatively weaker than other adcs but she gains that little bit of range which definitely helps in laning.

10. BudderMC

^ well, all I know is I see every single Morde buy a WotA at some point, so I'm sure they can't be that useless :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My favourite is when new Anivias use their E without applying chill first...

8/0/6 Ahri in 20 minutes with 3 doubles? Pretty good game.

And saw a level 1 Lux with a Doran's having 63 AP? WTF. I've always been pretty adamant about not buying runes (except for this pre-patch Akali for her passives) because I figured I wouldn't need them... I might need to change that opinion.

11. Jonathan

Spell vamp works nice with Morde especially early game because it lessens the amount my skills actually take from my health and makes me more sustainable. Now I start the game with 9% spell vamp without any items from the store :slight_smile: . Not to mention that if you get enough of it, eventually your skills end up giving you actual health (not just bonus shield) instead of taking some away. Yay free skills :grin:

12. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's true. I know Morde works well with spell vamp. I was just wondering if anyone knew if it affected his passive shield gain. But yeah that seems pretty sweet. Haha.

63 seems like a little much to start with. They must have not had any resistances at all.

13. Jonathan

I hate Blitz so so sooooo much. Whenever I'm support or adc and I see him on the other team I know that I'm going to be awful that game. I just don't know what it is, I *always* get caught by his grab. I just played a game as Zilean support and I got pulled and killed at least ten times. It didn't help that Zil is pretty squishy either. Then I have Ez (who was running next to me basically each time I got grabbed) bitching me out for feeding them. I mean come on, you're right next to me...if I didn't get grabbed, then you would have and there's no way that you would have lived either. The fact that I was the unlucky one to get constantly grabbed when we were right next to each other doesn't mean that you're playing better than me, it just means that you happened to be in a lucky spot...

#433 Jonathan, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  14. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Any Lulu mains or fans out here on EC? She is my absolute favorite support! She is seeing so much tourney play lately :grin: One time she was even taken mid-it did not go well but it was awesome to watch!

15. BudderMC

^ I like watching Lulu, played her once, don't own her :frowning2:. I'm more of a Leona/Lux support guy myself. Been trying Nidalee but I've got no idea how to support with her...

16. Acobi

Acobi Guest

I really want to try Leona, the only tanky support I know how to play is Taric. Lux is one of my favorite mids though, and she is seeing a huge spike in tournament play. I'm hoping his does not lead to nerfs (Like what happened to dear Diana-thought those were reasonable).

17. Jonathan

Yea, I'd have to say that Lux is my favorite support as well ^

I played a game as Kayle earlier and my jungler kept blaming the death of our adc on me, it was hilarious. I could be on the other side of the map (on top where I'm supposed to be) and he would yell at me for not being there to use my ult on the adc lol

18. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lulu fan here! I like to think of her as the ultimate troll.
    "What, you want to kill the adc? Shield! Oh wait you're still trying, well lets turn you into a bunny for a couple secs. Oh, my adc is dying? I'll just make him giant and give him a bunch of health. I'll also glitter dance you to slow you down after I speed him up to get away."

Nid support. I would say get first skill in w. Place them where you'd place wards, in nearby bushes and where the jungler might come from. Level up your heal to help the adc in laning and level up spears second to poke them out of lane. Still grab wards but don't forget to use her traps too. They're nice. :slight_smile: as for build, I usually build a Kages lucky pick and a year of the goddess first. Then a sightstone then build AP items like a rabadons and a void staff. This is just my recommendation. :slight_smile:

Leona is great for cc. Played a game yesterday that went well. I was Quinn adc with a jingled blitz and Leona support. There was absolutely no chance to survive being caught by us. Haha.

The only thing I'd recommend is that it's harder to play as Leona unless you're partnered up with someone you know. It's important for them to understand her moves, passive, when to go in, etc.

#438 Clown, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  19. BudderMC

Oh agreed definitely. I played a game with my friend in the same room yesterday and he's rather new to adc, but I got him fed 9/0 during laning and ended the game with 26 assists for our 40 kills.

Just yelling "FOLLOW ME IN" at him is enough to net a kill or even a double :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Definitely! I main ap middle, but my next best role is support. I usually end up playing a lot more support in solo que due to no one wanting to support and it can be soooooo frustrating when your ADC does not follow through. And when things go sour, the ADC rando usually is the first to blame you. That is not to say that bot lane is surprisingly rewarding when things do go well when you get that aware and competent ADC.

I'm starting to get so nervous jumping into solo que these days unless I can land mid to help carry. I'm trying to jungle more but that is like being a support for all 3 lanes, so intensive!