1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Colton

Everyone loves Scheibe/Scheisse, and personally, I HATE it:slight_smile:
    But I love Hair, The Queen, and The Edge of Glory(sorta).
    I don't like her new album.

2. browneyedboy

Gaga announces that her alter ego Yuyi the mermaid is to appear in her next yet to be known singles video and days later katy perry tweets a picture of her in mermaid attire, whoever says katy does not copy gaga can seriously not defend this one. yes mermaids have ben used in media before but i mean seriously as gaga announces she's doing, katy does it. she's clearly trying to get any publicity she can get even if it means riding on gaga's ideas.

3. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

^^^ LOL!!! I came on EC to post about this. Honestly, the final shred of respect I had for that woman disappeared when I saw a picture of her PLANKING (which is idiotic enough) and in a mermaid outfit when there is no way she didn't know GaGa's next video had mermaids in it. There's no way that's a coincidence. Blatantly copying GaGa. Really not cool.

4. 4alex6

OMG I love Lady GaGa! I listen to "The Edge of Glory" and "Born This way" everyday and I truly think those are her two best songs. I really want to see her in concert!

5. Mr.Pushover

I think Marry the Night is probably gonna be one of the singles from this album, it's so radio-friendly. Or maybe Government Hooker? I love that song :wink:

6. browneyedboy

i have a feeling gaga's going to say f#ck you to what everyone else wants, and do "black jesus + amen fashion" she's even tweeted about how she really wants to do a video for it, and what gaga wants she usually gets.

update on KopyKatKaty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Laurieann Gibson (Gaga's choreographer/creative director/ judas co-director) tweeted "proud of my artist #1 in the world @Ladygaga her vision& passion. even though they try to steal a tail theres only 1 Mermaid, Swim On!!!" although no comment from either gaga or katy

7. Adam

She has already done a video for Judas, which was very religiony, so I doubt she will release any of those other jesusy ones for a video next.

I really hope she uses You and I as a single, even though she said she wouldn't in the past, it is one of the most popular ones off the CD.

I think Bad Kids would be pretty awesome too as the next single!

8. JudasKissedHIM

Next single will be Blood Mary. Im sure of it. Remember I called this one. She said in an interview the next video will be about "living between fantasy and reality". Just after the BTW album was released she tweeted and said Bloody Mary is about living between fantasy and reality.

9. browneyedboy

^ i actually remember that, and its like the 2nd most voted for on the next single poll that one of the sites is doing. Just cant see where Yuyi the mermaid will fit in, although im sure it will be amazing!!!!!!!!!!

10. JudasKissedHIM

I love that song sooo much.

11. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

I hope you are right! Bloody Mary is one of the best songs on the album, I just can't decide if it is radio friendly enough to do well as a single.

12. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

The fourth single is You and I. She confirmed it with a fan she met who won a meet and greet. Unless she was trolling because when asked if You and I was the next single, she winked and smiled at him so take from that what you will. I didn't think it was going to be Bloody Mary but I was hoping it would be The Queen. Oh well, You and I gets a video and there will be plenty of time for more singles down the line. Bloody Mary would have to be released in late september or early october anyway.

13. JudasKissedHIM

Are any of the other tracks really "radio friendly"? I think the record was made for monsters and I dont know if its got mass appeal to it. Although you can argue and say there's millions of monsters out there, but we still need other people to also like + vote for the songs to make it number 1 on the charts...

14. browneyedboy

Mother Monster has been nominated for five EMMYS for the monsterball live at Madison square gardens hbo special :slight_smile:

The queen would be insane!!!!

15. IThinkInCircles

Eh. I think she's a media-manufactured personality who craves attention. And I don't really dig her music all that much.

But that's just my opinion. If you like her, that's super.

16. browneyedboy

[​IMG]

Even dressed simply, she looks as Amaze and has as much style as ever, loving the louboutins and the LV bag. she is amazing!!!!!!!

tweeted with this pic from gagadaily was a tweet saying she's back in US to film her new müsic video.

Could it possibly be Yoü and I??????????????

17. browneyedboy

not sure why the image never posted properly, hopefully this one will though
    [​IMG]

By the way-new video is coming very soon according to gaga's twitter

18. Mr.Pushover

^With all the hints, it looks like You(dot dot over u) and I.

19. aidan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be9w4QpQ4Xw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]​

20. JudasKissedHIM

Hey what happened to the second Born This Way video? She said there will be two?