1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. JudasKissedHIM

Hi monsters! Okay so after listening to BTW non-stop for the past 8 days, here are my top 10 favourites (according to my iPod's 'most played' list, excluding the single releases prior to the album release):
    10- Americano
    9- The Queen
    8- Marry The Night
    7- Government Hooker
    6- Electric Chapel
    5- Highway Unicorn
    4- Heavy Metal Lover
    3- Bad Kids
    2- Bloody Mary
    1- Sheisse

(I don't like Hair and Black Jesus)

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

PEOPLE OF CANADA! YOU BETTER BE VOTING GAGA FOR the MMVAs before Britney wins -.-

srry I just wanted to tell you all that Britney is currently ahead for international artist of the year at the "Much music video awards" -.-

3. Shevanel

4. Jagster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I prefer Judas, Lovegame, Poker Face, and Bad Romance. But not in that order.

5. Micah667

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Born this way! XD

6. Beachboi92

im just gonna say it. While she looked beautiful and it was aesthetically pleasing in some ways it was very lackluster and sort of boring. I was really expecting something grander and this was sort of boring…. i never thought i'd use lady gaga and boring together in the same sentence >_>

7. Adam

Yup. Boring.

8. thedylan

well I am not a gaga fan my self nor am I a britney fan

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was simpler than most of her videos. That's how I saw it. I still love her, but I dunno...I like the Google Chrome video of her more than this....I hope Gaga isn't losing her edge....

10. browneyedboy

the thing is we've come to expect her music videos to be "mini movies" with atleast some sort of storyline, This was a very plain music video that i would've have expected from any other popstar. its a great video but we've just expected more from her, and with such a powerful song she really could have done more. im hoping for a black jesus amen fashion video next!!!

11. JudasKissedHIM

I don't mind it being simple and I think it matches the song. My only problem is that I thought she was going to be a mermaid in the video... I was really looking forward to that :dry:

I’m so gullible
    :icon_redf

12. browneyedboy

There seemed to be so much confusion regarding the video, at one stage E! news was saying that the audition sheet was requesting actors/dancers- to be dressed in doctors scrubs and also for a latino guy who would be willing to kiss Gaga. either she changed her mind or it was never true to start with.

13. The Dudeh

The Dudeh Guest

I personally found the video quite boring. I was expecting something really awesome to match the song but all we get is Gaga dancing around a balcony. She's done much better.

14. Adam

It is pretty crazy how the saxophone player died just days after the video was released. I am glad she made the video exactly how she did now, with just them 2 in the video, it really is a great music video for how simple it is.

15. Mr.Pushover

Let's talk about the album.

My favorites are Judas, Bloody Mary, Schiesse, and Americano!

Americano is great, cause at the beginning when that clapping sound comes in, I think about the latino girls from West Side Story. I think it would make a great video. I also think Schiesse sounds pretty good as a single

16. Mr.Pushover

Let's talk about the album.

My favorites are Judas, Bloody Mary, Schiesse, and Americano!

Americano is great, cause at the beginning when that clapping sound comes in, I think about the latino girls from West Side Story. I think it would make a great video. I also think Schiesse sounds pretty good as a single

17. MickiNinaj

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, Edge of Glory sucked.. but what do you expect when she spends 10 million on Judas and then goes broke or bankrupt or whatever it was. But considering that it was an OK video. maybe...

18. Harry Fine

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm naturally very critical. It's always been my personality. I always nit-pic.

Until I heard Lady Gaga's "Born this way." It touched me and changed my way of looking at life!

I go back and listen to Gaga's other songs, many of which I was critical of before. Now I see them all in a new light.

It's similar to how I understood Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds only after I took my own trip to Amsterdamn in the late 70's. My appreciation for John Lennon was complete.

Here I am in my 'old age' and Gaga places in my house, my car, at the gym!

19. TheRoof

As a Fame era gaga lover, I was reluctant to listen to her new album because i like old gaga but I decided to give a try.
    The only good songs here are: Scheibe, Judas, Born this way, Hair, and Edge of Glory.
    Rest of the album feels too much 80s for my taste, and they don't sound fresh or original. That being said, Scheibe and Judas are amazing club songs, especially Scheibe. That song is sickeningly good, I just raped my Ipod to relisten to this song like 10 times xD

20. Tracy Lord

I'm listening to the new record for the first time right now. Based on hearing Born This Way on the radio, I expected it to be quite derivative. I mean, I remember when Madonna's Vogue came out, so....

Anyway, I really like it. I'm on Americano right now, which is great.