1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kids Movies with Gay Undertones?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by pirateninja, May 17, 2008.

1. AlmightyFluffy

I noticed the Shang thing too! I was amused at the fact that he fell in love with 'Ping' but when he found out he was a she, he abandoned her on top of a mountain, and it wasn't until she managed to get his entire army crossdressing that he gave her a second chance. I'm not really sure how that works but..

2. Jerr

So Mulan is EASILY the one everyone mentions. It is the easiest to spot.

How about Happy Feet?

Well, that is a bit harder to see for the GAY undertones as much as it is CLEARLY a bash on the big religious figures who choose to think everything is determined by God and whether we make Him happy or not determines this or that.

A lot of Disney movies are about acceptance period so putting a gay undertone in it would be quite easy.

3. SamAlex728

....BAMBI!!!...
    [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=iXi8C6rKQuU[/YOUTUBE]
    It's a dub, but its still gay Disney :icon_wink

4. Amy

Amy

is it just me, or does high school musical 2 have more gay subtext than harry potter and the order of the pheonix has innuendo?

i must say, my view of disney was changed by i dont dance and the following scene

<3 chyan <3