1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay?? He's so confusing!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ethann, Apr 25, 2012.

1. amac1985

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This was beautiful to read. How are things now?

2. Reptillian

What about other possibilty such as homoromantic heterosexual, heteroromantic homosexual, biromantic heterosexual....? Or even homoplatonic heterosexual, biplatonix...?

3. supersweetman

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hi everyone. i have a friend who i have been extremly close too and we both decided to deep friends for now.

it started because the first time we had sex it was intense and passionate and we werent drinking, this was before he met his ex bf a week later. which his relationship lasted only a month as he rushed into it.

well i noticed when we were hanging at his place doing some work stuff in his bed as he offered me to crash, he would touch himself.

recently when we met up on a saturday, he ex ex gf dropped by and when she left, we were watchign a movine drinking lightly and he was getting horny again, but i didnt wanna touch becaause he had a bf. until he grabbed my hand and put it in his pants and said im single, but he had a hard time trying to get erected, he was semi but not hard hard, not sure if ocd, a,d,d medication was effecting him,

he called me babe and everything even hold my hand and stuff.

when he brought me home he kissed me on the lips.

later that night he told he scared that if we get itno something serious we could end up runing our friendship. he might not be gay.,... but hes ex gf seemed jealous of him and i bond

but all in all, hes ex gf causing alot of problems for him, like awful with him crying with his family... but keeps coming back to me for support.

can u give me some advice

4. doors

If I was in your situation I would think he was gay. The holding hands in bed is a big green GAY light lol. He seems to be in denial, so just stay close friends, and when the time is right for him, I think he'll come out to you. :icon_bigg

5. Ccjt

My guess is that he's either a bisexual with mixed preferences. He's theoroavl the type whose gay behind closed doors but in public he talks straight and is openly macho- he likes you- well sorta, for him it's probably more like expriementing on some romantic initimate level- long story short, do not tell him you like him- he will openingly reject you, try going with the flow- find yourself with him on the bed again, holding hands only go a litt e it further- if you know what I mean- sleep with him genius, slow and steady wins the race right? If you want this bipolar dick start messing with his- don't talk about gay stuff in public, little doubt his image is important to him, he'll keep on the act even when he's alone, so don't talk about the thing- guys don't like to stop about emotional stuff- whether they are gay or straight, little try to get him a little drunk and then see how it goes. :rolle:

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2013 at 08:27 PM ----------

Uh - sorry about the messed up words, typed this on my iphone- autocorrect is a serious bitch.

6. Elijahgrimm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there buddy :slight_smile: I'm going through a veeerrryyyy similar situation right now, but the red flag I got when reading your question was the hand holding. He is most definately curious about you, however, this doesn't mean he's gay. Believe me it's confusing because the guy I like makes me massage his upper thighs and we always do the touching thing/ sleep in same bed and whatnot. What I've learned from this is that straight guys get curious sometimes and it's as simple as that. This is horrible for is because we know what we want, and for the straight guys, it honestly is just a phase :/. I think that you guys sleeping together is definately a possibility with all the moves he's been making. But I'm sure after that he'll probably go back to women ( not because of you or anything like that just because to him it's all a game). And hey if you want to sleep with him then you should totally take advantage of this, BUT, if you sleeping with him is going to make you fall for him more, then don't do it. He's already teasing you and messing with your feelings but he's 100000% unaware of it. This ofcourse isn't fair, but like I said you could totally get with him. But of the whole liking him thing outweighs a hookup and move on, then you need to distance yourself. For example if he tries to touch you and you wanna get over him, tell him not to touch you or change the subject. Don't full on stop talking to him because you wanna keep that friendship. Just try and keep physical contact at 0. Sorry you have to go through this but I promise you'll get through it! You're not the only one love :slight_smile: