1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insecure about Breasts.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Jun 17, 2013.

1. MerBear

i get very delusional at night for some reason. i say stupid shit...and i wake up wondering what was i thinking and yes i wish she was real too :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2013 at 11:14 AM ----------

it seems, i do that too often

2. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to hate hate hate my small boobs, I don't even know what size I am. I got measured and they say I'm a 32A, but those don't even fit me right.

So you know what I did? I gave up on bras. They are uncomfortable and are made to make us try to look like all of those "perfect" airbrushed models we see in adds.

But seriously, there are so many things that are great about small boobs. You can wear low cut things without it looking slutty among with tons of other clothes that don't work with big boobs, no back pains from them, they don't droop down and sag, they're perky and cute, and most importantly, you can get away without wearing a bra!

Embrace it.

Besides, I prefer small boobs on girls anyways. :icon_wink

3. MerBear

for some reason, i always think a girl would prefer another girl with big boobs...why, i have no idea. I prefer a girl with small boobs too actually but i always wanted bigger boobs and i should give up wearing bra's but i dont feel like having men stare at my nipples if they get hard through my shirt hahahah :slight_smile:

i'll take your advice.

4. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be honest, huge boobs can be intimidating :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Nipples are seriously the only reason why I wore bras up until now but I gave up because you know what? Who cares if they stare! It's not like they can have you anyways since you're gay. More power to you.

The only problem with not wearing them is that my mom completely freaks OUT. It's so funny :grin: But she can just deal because it's my body anyways. :icon_bigg

5. MerBear

my dad would kill me if he found out, i didn't wear a bra but i once walked my dog without a bra and it felt so amazing. it wonderful....it's just, if a man was staring at me while, i wasn't wearing a bra, i'd feel so creeped out...

i totally want to but i also dont want to feel creeped out and yeah more power to me! hahahha or us lesbians.

6. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dad doesn't care at all, in fact he and I had an entire conversation about why I hate bras so much last weekend!

First and foremost it's about how you feel comfortable wether or not you decide to wear one.
    It can be helpful to wear thicker, layered, or patterned shirts because then nips aren't as noticeable. Thick shirts are hard though this time of year because of the summer :icon_wink

7. MerBear

yeah they are although, prefer thicker shirts.
    i guess, i need to become more comfortable with myself...

i wish my mom was here because she definitely would NOT give a fuck whether or not, i wore one

#27 MerBear, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  8. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Long time no see :slight_smile: I'm a 32A... probably less actually... so I know exactly how you feel. I literally have no boobs. But then I think it's just a cosmetic thing, and there are worse things in the world.

9. MerBear

yeah of course. I'm just trying to learn to deal with it, i guess :/

and Hello back :slight_smile:

10. Batman is swag

32A. Boobs are awesome. And I have none. I should really stop now. I'm sick and not thinking at all. Goodbye...

11. MerBear

hey. boobs are awesome haha

12. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The best way to make your breasts look a bit larger (specifically referring to prom dress), is to go with a sweetheart neckline (can be strapless, but that's not a neccessity). Avoid low-cut dresses, (ones that will normally show off a bustier woman's cleavage) as this will only make you appear even smaller in that department :slight_smile:

I also have the exact opposite problem. I'm a G-cup and it truly gets in the way, and backache is only one of the problems I face. Apart from not being able to wear or buy bras with underwires (as they chafe me), I struggle to find nice-looking ones in that size. I also cannot wear button shirts, as they flare open at the breasts, unless the shirt is like 2 sizes too big :confused: I'm not overly bothered by it but I'd like to appear a bit more "formal" sometimes. I've decided that if I should ever be diagnosed with breast cancer, and have to have a masectomy, I'd have both removed and wouldn't bother with implants. My breasts aren't what define me as a woman. I would love to have them reduced to a C-cup though

#32 Ruby Dragon, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  13. mwaffles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had this concern as well, but you know what? If a person is really willing to be with me, she won't be thinking about the boobs only. Just get over it. I have small boobs and today I am no more ashamed of them. I embrace them. It's like, oh well, it's still a boob. I was thinking that I wouldn't care if girls had smaller or bigger boobs, so yeah... I got over it as soon as I realized that it doesn't matter to me, so it shouldn't matter to other people.

14. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I know I am no help in this department(being male) but your face is soooo pretty and you are so nice that nobody's gonna notice your breasts, unless they are smacking the person in the face. That would be bad. And if you care bout it that much, try with some supplements. I am sure they make them for breasts( they do for penises)

15. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My girlfriend is about an A/small B cup, and I absolutely love her breasts. And the best thing about them is that they belong to someone I love. :slight_smile:

16. MerBear

well then i hope to find someone who loves me as i am :slight_smile: