1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insecure about Breasts.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Jun 17, 2013.

1. MerBear

Okay so this is a common thing, i guess girls get insecure about besides weight and its a insecurity with me ....I AM a 34B and i look like i'm an 34A but whatever.....I dont know why i'm insecure....That's the only thing i'm really insecure about besides my voice on camera....but I dont really know how to get over this insecurity....

I'm going to prom next year and i want to wear this dress but my boobs aren't really big obviously so it will look completely...flat and i dont like the thought of it.
    I know that i can't change my breast size (Naturally) all that much but i wish i could and I also know that big boobs can be a pain in the ass for some people because it can cause back problems ....I don't wish i had like D's or anything but just a size up ya know....a C ...i wouldn't mind that but i can't change that so.

So Does anyone have any advice?
    Thank you to anyone who answers :slight_smile:

2. MerBear

3. wanderinggirl

I have the opposite problem. I always thought smaller breasts looked way better on girls and I just didn't get the whole hype with big boobs. And lo and behold, puberty hit and now I have these giant DDs that just won't be ignored. They are way more outspoken than I am. It's taken me years to make peace with them, and now I think i'm finally coming around. I just can't wear halter tops, low cut shirts, strapless things, backless dresses, non-underwire swimwear, running tops without a heavy duty $80 sports bra...

My point is tons of girls are self-conscious about their chests, and we just have to learn to dress ourselves for our own body type instead of wishing we could wear something else or look like something else. If you do want to wear something more chesty, padded/pushup bras can add one or two cup sizes. If you have extreme body dysphoria, you can always undergo surgery, but I recommend you give them a chance before you alter them.

4. MerBear

i dont want to get surgery haha. i just, i guess....want to know how to be comfortable with them?

5. emz

emz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have the same problem and to make matters worse ALL my friends have big boobs :frowning2:
    I've always been very insecure about them. I too would also be happy with a C cup! I will need to start saving for the op (!)

6. MerBear

so do my friends...it sucks....i thought puberty would save my ass but hasn't done shit so far...and puberty is almost over for me

7. emz

emz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I'm 23 now and the boob fairy still hasn't came lol. Few of my friends say they want a breast reduction, that just feels like a punch in the teeth to me, due to my lack of.

8. MerBear

HAhaha boob fairy? and i know what you mean

9. Audball2108

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I barely have 34A boobies...I have tried to find push up bras but honestly there is nothing to push up. I have been mistaken for a 12 year old more than I can count...my boobs are my biggest insecurity, probably. That and my teeth.

10. MerBear

I use to be really insecure about my teeth...like no other day...because my 2 front teeth were shaped like this ^ but i got braces and got my 2 front teeth bonded and now they are almost straight. I have horse teeth, straight but the 2 front teeth go outward a bit but nobody can tell :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know that feeling (well, the opposite one, I guess.)
    I'm going to use circular language to not offend anyone, so let's try to put this lightly…my 9 year old brother has a bigger dick than I do. In the locker room, I see my friends' "bulges," and they're the size of baseballs (wow, this is getting graphic-er by the second) and I'm just amazed that it's humanly possible to have that much…stuff down there. My underwear, on the other hand, is completely flat, and that's why I change in a corner, facing away from everyone.
    I did the research once, it turns out I'm in the bottom 1% of penis size for men, and I have a clinical condition known as "micropenis." :icon_redf:

I really don't have any advice, just to say that I commiserate with you.

About the dress, you could stuff your bra, I guess…whenever I know there'll be lots of people in the locker room, I just put a few tissues "down there," it works wonders. I don't go for oversize, just slightly below average. You could try that, I guess…

12. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I gotta agree with Krilky. Especially if you are looking at just a couple pieces of clothing like a dress for a special occasion or something. They do make special inserts to give you the appearance of a fuller bust. Honestly, some of my biggest dysphoria is that I have the bust of a 10 year old boy, and my facial hair. Shaving carefully masks the facial hair problem, but the lack of a bust... Even though I wear traditionally guys clothing, there are ways of masking the bulge below (Why does nature have to be so cruel in making that above average size?)

13. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Small boobs are great. End of story :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Not really the end of the story, I suppose. But if you need more convincing, I actually prefer small breasts to big ones. I doubt anybody will make fun of you for a 34B anyway; that's perfectly acceptable.

14. Venturing

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    34b is a nice size. I was slender with a 34b, then I got pregnant, gained 40 pounds and went up a cup size. Not that I am recommending that, lol. If you are looking for a one time event like a prom dress, my friend wore silicone inserts in her wedding dress, they looked great.

15. vrrml

i'm a 32c, which i guess is about average, but personally i definately prefer smaller breasts to larger ones. :slight_smile:

16. FruitFly

There are some very good bras which can enhance the cleavage quite a bit. A good padded, push up bra that you've been fitted for will normally do the trick when it comes to filling out a dress.

As someone else said you can also use those bra liner things, I do have a glittery pair but find they can't really compare with the shape a good push up/padded bra gives you. Then again I need full support/push, my breasts are a size I'm sort of happy with but their natural placement does not exactly have the oomph factor I prefer.

17. Femmeme

Get yourself a pair of those silicon "chicken cutlets" to wear with your prom dress. Plenty of ladies use them on the daily, but it's almosted expected for special occasions.

I was a 34-36 B up till I was 24 and had my son. The combination of pregnancy and breast feeding left me with 38 DDs... which sounds just huge doesn't it? The shocking thing is they really aren't that big. Our society has such a screwed up view of women's bodies. I think to hit the "ideal" you'd need to weight about 110 pounds and have G cup breasts... which is something I don't think occurs naturally in more than one in a couple million women, and breast implants have become so ubiquitous that most people don't seem to even know what real breasts even look like anymore.

I guess what I'm trying to say fitting the societal beauty standard is a losing game. We're told what's attractive by the companies that make breat implants and make up and meal replacement shakes... millions, hell make that billions of dollars are spent every year to make us hate our bodies. The most radical act of rebellion a woman can make is to love herself as she is. Self love is a revolutionary act. Be a revolutionary! <3

#17 Femmeme, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  18. MerBear

i've always had a small body ...i was born at 5 pounds....i'm 5'2 now and highest number of my weight, i've had so far is 107

also thank you for the advice guys :slight_smile:

19. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A lot of people, including my partner and I, think size 34A-B is quite attractive. I'm in between - measure A, but wear B in underwire. For formal dresses, I find styles that don't require ample cleavage. A padded bra helps, like others here have said. Most importantly, if the people around you think your breast size is important, you need to be around other people.

20. emz

emz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It was like near 3am my time when I sent that post. Really don't know why I said boob fairy haha. If only she was real :grin: