1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Love w/ Straight Best Friend?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by cc1997, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol your friend is DEFINITELY bisexual just tell him what you feel man.

2. cc1997

Out Status:
    A few people
    Following last week, when Scott had to cancel on me because he was sick, I tried to gauge during the week how things were going between us- we were both sick early during the week, but by the end of the week we were both better and I texted him Thursday night about him sneaking over to my house Saturday since I was still grounded. The conversation started well, then peaked towards the end when he brought up the sleeping arrangement, and there was a mutual understanding that we'd both be sleeping in the same bed together. So that was good, especially since he always sleeps just in his underwear . Anyway at this point I was feeling a little bold and playfully suggested that I'm down to drunk cuddle if he is. His response was interesting, in that at first I was disappointed that he said I'm not much of a 'cuddler', but the fact that he said he wasn't much of a cuddler with "girls or guys" was interesting that he went out of his way to reassure it wasn't because I was a guy. Regardless, I know he's a little bit bolder when he's drunk- probably even bolder than me in terms of gay stuff, so I wasn't worried about the cuddling element being there if we would already be drunk sleeping in the same bed.

So the conversation ended shortly after, and I was a little worried I'd pushed a little too hard by straight up suggesting drunk cuddling, but I figured that once physics class rolled around the next day, I'd see where things stood. And hoollllyyy shit I did.

We were partners for a lab, and any apprehension about making things awkward during our conversation were totally erased from the beginning. The sexual tension was fucking through the roof. It started out with him sitting in a desk working on a problem, and me sitting directly in front of him facing him on a table, really, really close proximity, and then it kindof took off from there. It started with little things- me grabbing his hand to reposition a piece of our lab, or brushing up against him while he was doing a calculation, and essentially ended with him sliding by me, brushing his dick against my butt in the process. And the fucking eye contact was sooooooo great. Like straight up subtle eye fucking. I got to really appreciate how pretty his eyes were, like a really pretty light honey color. And just staring at eachother in the eyes talking about the lab, but neither of us actually paying attention to what the other was saying. best physics. class. ever.

So suffice to say I had some high hopes for Saturday night. All the rest of the day Thursday I couldn't stop thinking about that Sunday night a few weeks before. Both of us, half naked, drunk, spooning in my bed. Him whispering in my ear how good I smelled, falling asleep wrapped around eachother... I couldn't get it out of my mind. I found myself staring at him because he's just so goddamn gorgeous and what it seems like right now, is that he wants me! He's really tan, lean but pretty muscular (although I wish he was a little chubby like Derek), sandy blond/brown hair, those honey colored eyes, and his ass is fucking perfect, and now overnight he's become the star of the football team. And I'M the one he seems like he's most interested in. That's like a fucking dream scenario.

Anyway, when Saturday afternoon he tells me a family thing came up and he couldn't that night, I was pissed. Really pissed. But I guess I'll have my chance sooner or later.

As for Derek, he's finally paying attention to me. I don't think I'm in love with him, probably for the best, but I would definitely so be DTF if things kept developing. Right now thought, I've moved on to what seems like it actually might work out in Scott. Derek I always felt like at its best, I still felt like I was seeing things selectively. With Scott, I'd truthfully be very very surprised if he was totally straight. Because I can't think of many straight guys who when drunk, would whip their dick out in another guy's face, go online and try to exchange dick pics with other guys on ************, and then end the night half naked spooning with me, and then totally be down to do it all again the next week.

So right now, things are shaping up, sooner or later things gotta happen. I'm ungrounded this coming week. Things are only gonna get more interesting from here...

3. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol that is one...bold...friend you have there. I'm sure he'd be happy if you did the same XD

4. Cider

I love this! Good luck dude! :slight_smile:

5. ch59

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow. Cc1997 you are like Stan from how i met your mother on the three days rule Episode. WowI am like mesmorised By your wordss. I have read everything you have wrote and its incredible how you put your words down on paper. You are insanely amazing at it. Please Write a book or something. PeOple like you give me hope in the world. Like what you write about,your feelings and what you love about someone is so amazing . I hope everything goes good for you cuz you deserve it.