1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I should have killed myself

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by artist92, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What on earth does this contract say? And what happens if you don't follow it? If you get disowned, then it's their problem, not yours. If you find somewhere else to be, who the fuck cares about the contract? It's completely irrelevant by then. You're over the legal age, which means you're legally an adult, now. You're not required by law to be with your parents anymore. Seeing you're from Georgia, these links may be helpful (if your parents see you've been on these sites, it doesn't matter by the time you've clicked on them. You'll have some idea on what to do by then):

Political, Legal and Advocacy Resources | Georgia Equality
    The Phillip Rush Center - Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia :: CenterLink Community Center Directory Listing
    Atlanta Gay Issues Support Groups - Gay Issues Group Therapy Atlanta, Georgia (GA) - Gay Issues Counseling Groups Atlanta

2. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It says no crossdressing or makeup, no dark music, computers will be monitored, and I must go with them to church. If I break any of the contract I have 1 week to gather my belongings and leave. But I have nowhere to go.

---------- Post added 4th Aug 2014 at 08:08 PM ----------

There is more to the contract than that, but I agree with the rest.

3. esc1010

I read the title and was like 'What the fuck. :O'
    You need LOTS of hugs.
    (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

4. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks :slight_smile:. I can't even begin to say how excited I am for the day that I can move out, because then I can finally be the woman I truly am.

5. Fallenlunatic

Japan (a foreigner unfortunately. A lot harder)
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can kind of relate to your situation except that I'm still younger than you and everyone around me is thinking I might be lesbian but they don't know yet that I really not straight. Afraid. To Come Out Because I'm Worried of What Will Happen.

I'm also feeling trapped just like you
    But I'm so sorry you have to go through that situation. Nobody deserves to feel this way. Not even your dad or your parents. Everyone should know how to understand and accept each other for who they are. And if he is your father he should be the first one to protect you from all the bad things that might happen. I wish your father would try to understand your current situation :icon_sad: Ijust don't understand why parents could go as far as doing that to their kids.

I know and understand why you would feel suicidal with this kind of situation because sometimes, I do feel suicidal too and hopeless.

But I wish I could just teleport to you and hug you and tell you, you are loved and you are someone important. Please let's fight through this trapped feeling together. All we need is to feel loved and accepted and supported for being us.

Keep holding on. Please. and I really wanna (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*) you right now! :icon_sad: