1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't like or want to be gay!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RahRahLM, Dec 16, 2015.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    that makes two of us

2. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Without sounding rude, I think you're the problem here, not your sexuality. Your sexuality is probably just a scapegoat for whatever is going wrong in your life. There are millions of gay people all over the world living fulfilling lives with life-long partners. If you are having trouble in that department then I think you have bigger problems to focus on, than being gay.

3. RahRahLM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know

Guess I've never really thought about those questions or how I'd answer them really. Maybe if I did it would clear some thoughts up... I dunno, am just grasping at anything to see if it'll work.

4. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dear OP: I think you are on course to be quite stressed and/or depressed if you can't make a mental shift and turn the oil tanker around .. if you know what I mean.

? Know the expression "if you're given lemons, make lemonade!"

Some counselling might help you navigate ... to a happier you.

5. RahRahLM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I've got a doctors appointment. It's not till 31st is all

6. RahRahLM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just don't know how to get t comfortable place where I'm not bothered about being gay or a relationship or jealous of my friends cuz they have one and I don't. It's really really difficult to manage all these thoughts

7. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do think therapy might be a good present to buy yourself in 2016... it seems there's a lot of inner conflict going on and it would be helpful if you could come to terms with some of it a bit better so you are happier within yourself.

8. RahRahLM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so I feel like I can honestly answer these questions with a clear head, it might clarify s few things and well... Might do me some good. So here goes.

"Think about what you find exciting about being with another man"

Well apart from the obvious :icon_wink:icon_wink it's just. I dunno. I just find men so damn appealing and hot. The male body for start but also I think two guys can understand each other. We have the same parts so sex isn't necessaryly easier but you know more what to do etc etc. I just love guys and personality wise, although everyone is different, I just find more attractive in a guy. Girls don't excite me like this. They could have the greatest personality but guy is just... Mmmm. Soooo... Turns out I really really like guys. I like guys because they more up front I think and I don't know how to put it anymore

Guys are hot both inside and out!!!!

I'm literally running out of words so I'm just gonna (!)(!)(!)

But theres a lot more to it but I honestly don't know how to put it.

Feel free to hope in with your thoughts

9. RahRahLM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I still can't stop the longing I have relationship and infuriating feeling of jealously I have of my friends. As daft as it sounds I honestly just want to cry sometimes

10. RahRahLM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I've had to tell my two close friends that I'm gonna have to back off them and put some distance between us as I feel like I might snap or say something I'll later regret so it's better for everyone if they stay away from me

11. confu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes, I feel the same way as well. I've always had had feelings towards guys but it's become more prominent in the last couple of years. However I have become more accepting of my attraction toward guys in the last few months. Sometimes I stop and think about the fact that I like guys and that I always will. Sometimes it scares and worries me. I am scared that I might go to hell for eternity and I'm scared that it could cause marital problems were I to get married one day. I also believe that homosexuality is in a way, a mental disorder, so I also believe that I am mentally disordered.

I have only been in one relationship and that was with a guy. It lasted from January to August. It was the first time with a guy for the both of us. I do want a girlfriend and get married to a woman one day. I also feel the same about seeing friends with SOs. It would be nice to be with someone who loves and cares about you.

#51 confu, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2015