1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How often?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by William1, Nov 28, 2006.

1. GuitarGirl1350

Oh, that same friend does the sandwhiching thing...he's exposed himself doing it, and I don't advise it as he didn't know he was exposed...

2. tired_of_lying411

hahaha I've never found "the infamous noticed erection" to be a big problem. I just lean against the wall or sit down or something... And I'm pretty good at willing it to go away... thinking about random stuff.

I find the bigger problem is that my fly of my jeans can sometimes bulge out, especially when sitting down" and it can look as thought i have a boner:lol:
    I'd say I spend more time worrying about whether or not my pants look like they have an erection than i do worrying about if people can see a real one.. hahaha

3. LOL at tired. So true for me too, tired.

Ugh, growing up in a Christian home so affected my views on sex and masturbation. When I was in my teens, I tried really, really hard to not masturbate (or, more accurately, to not have an orgasm) because I would feel SOOOO guilty after ejaculating. Every time, without fail. So I'd go for several weeks without an orgasm, and then in an impulsive, horny moment I'd just give in and let go. The days that I gave in I felt were absolutely ruined -- so I'd just do it again and again and again, as many times as I could before midnight, to "get it out of my system," telling myself that this day was the last day... FOREVER! But the same cycle would just repeat itself again and again.

I hope no one here does that, but if you do or did, you are not alone! :slight_smile:

4. Sam

Sam

well I think you need another girl on this thread so I would say that I usually do it 5-6 times a week but it depends on how I feel, but I at least do it once a week

5. kevinx519

hmm...at 15 id say id masturbate at least once a day. but it varies up to three times. sometimes once it hits three times, i feel guilty. and ill try not to do it the next couple of days to make up for it. haha. and i give every guy who can go weeks without doing that a lot of credit. guess im too horny for my own good.:icon_wink

6. step49x

If I go for over a week without doing it, I start having wet dreams (aka. i guess my subconscious mind will do it once a week, no matter what). I start getting pretty horny after around a week, so I'm never surprised when I have wet dreams.

Because I only do my laundry bi-weekly, I try to avoid wet dreams as much as possible. I'm way to self-conscious to allow my laundry to start giving off any 'strange' smells...

Main reason I do 'it' - lower hormone level and avoid wet dreams. Yeah, a lot of info, but hopefully someone will benefit from it.

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Why not just do it 'cos it's fun?!?! That seems like a good enough reason to me.... :slight_smile:

8. Wet dreams are such an individual thing. I think I've had one in my entire life, and I think it didn't even count, really, b/c I woke up when I started ejaculating.

My health teacher in 7th grade told my class that boys our age usually have them pretty much every night. That kind of worried me -- enough that I actually asked a classmate of mine on the car ride home if that was true for him. He told me that Mr. K. was totally off and that he also only had them rarely. So that made me feel better.

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I don't think I've ever had a wet dream. I used to wake up a few times when I was very close though, and it only needed a few seconds help to cum.

10. Gaz89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dont think i have either. not even woke up and been close. i rarely have sexual dream either..... Sometimes, but rarely :confused:

11. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Same, never had a wet dream, although that's probably due to the fact that my dreams are always INCREDIBLY boring. The other night I dreamed I got a B on a paper. Yeah, exciting.

12. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Sorry edit: There is the occasional fluke really entertaining dream. Just VERY rarely anything sexual.

13. That's hilarious. (Except the dream you mentioned in the other thread was really interesting!)

step, I think you're kind of lucky to have such frequent wet dreams, to be honest. I remember my dream feeling vivid and real and waking up feeling pretty satisfied.

14. GuitarGirl1350

well, girls don't really have "wet dreams" in the same sense, but I've had dreams where, when I've awakened, I've been so close it's only taken a minute to come. And once I woke up post-orgasm (idk how that one happened.)

15. step49x

Yah, I definitely don't have them every night.

Usually, mine are pretty boring, as well (i hardly ever remember any, so it's hard to say). But, if I've gone a week plus without masturbating, and I'm getting a little more horny, then I've noticed that my dreams do get a little more interesting... :wink:

16. Micah

I've had one wet dream in my life. I was about 15 and woke up with cum all over my boxers.

Never had one since - and considering I only jack off once every week or so, I guess thats probably odd. *shrug*

17. Jerr

ok i was very excited when i saw this

i have not touched myself sence i was 16 AT ALL and i am 17 1/2 w00t (i know sad i put a fraction but hell id put the days cuz thats ALOT)

i use 2 b4 that i mean like once i learned what mastrabation was (oh god i was sooo innocent!) ((i was prolly 13)) i did it everynight... or more... but the night wasnt really cuz i was horny it was cuz i wanted sleep lol sad i know but i mean while i was 15 i was like meh on mastribating... i really didnt do it often if once a week

oh and about random erections... until you wear SKIN i mean like woe SKIN tight girl pants and get one... embarassment is NOTHING lol i mean these pants are so tight that i could wear them while i was not erect and you could see an outline of me (thank god for under armor!!!) if i didnt stand in a sertan way... but i learned and i even wear them now although i didnt in december cuz up until the end it had been 3 months sence anything and w/o mastribation.... oh gawd i wasnt gunna chance it haha

i havent had a problem but my whole GOAL in doing so is so i take less time to get off... ever sence it took my friend 45 mins to get me off i was like jeebuz! and yea lol (plus being rubbed raw from that experience sorta.... yea lol)

i still last long but it doesnt take THAT long for me it still takes longer then i mean... there is a problem though... if im not getting any... after i get over that initial time i get good... (although i do get scared erections could come back like crazy fast) and then im fine no erections pretty much! ...once i get off once with my friend... i am antsy as hell!!!!!!

i mentiond it earlier... but there is NOTHING better better then under armor... i mean honistly its nice its tight spandex i mean ill wear them under my boxers around the house (my boxers generaly dont have buttons and that can get awkword plus this takes away all buldge when your down) and it looks fine

oh the whole where to hide your erection like the up thing works just dont let your shirt up lol um... keep a good binder around cuz binder=boner blocker one flaw though with hiding your erection up is if you are NOT curved down... this guy i know is curved downand when he hides up it stickes WAY out... the only good thing really is a bindeer for a boner shield lol

well thats all i can think of for now... but i think this makes an interesting 1st post

18. step49x

Yeah, first posts are always fun...

Myself, I usually just wear briefs. That, and I usually wear very loose-fitting pants (and not jeans. i despise jeans... :dry:slight_smile:.

19. Jerr

u despise jeans... GASP! oh wwell to each his own

question: Why do girls always think that it is so taboo for them to mastribate or admit to mastribating?

i mean my friend at 1st said she hadnt but then she admitted to me that she had/does (with that vibrating razor... i knew SOME girl wouldv done that)

20. step49x

Question: Why do a lot of guys think that, as well?

Why is it taboo for girls? I think I'll just let someone who knows more about that (possibly a girl) answer that one.