1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How often?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by William1, Nov 28, 2006.

1. GoodOlMe

I used to never do it last year when I was religious, now I'm atheist and I'm guilt free whenever I do. I do it at least once a day, sometimes two times a day. Sometimes I go for so long I give up, and I HATE it when that happens. Maybe thats my punishment for undressing every guy with my eyes I see, hee hee its fun and entertaining.

2. SpikySpice

I don't have a rule for this. Because I do it base on my moods. If I feel happy or good, I'll do many times
    I used to do twice a day, then only once, sometimes like 4 times, but never more than that, because I don't wanna kill myself
    Sometimes I do i time for every 2 or 3 days

3. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha my friends say the same thing.."That's why i have a boyfriend" Oh please. I use to be horrible when i was around 14-15, going up to 5 times a day. It's slown down though to a couple times a week. :rolleyes:

damnit...i can't fix my quote!

4. 24601

I do it 1-3 times per day, but for me I feel like I need to slow down a little. I'm just a little down right now, and when I'm upset it's just not as fun. When I'm upbeat though, two times a day is generally the average.

5. xxAngelOnFirexx

well like once a day or once every two days

6. RobbIsFlyyy

Approx. every other day during the week (Mon.-Fri.), then depending on my mood, maybe both days come the weekend.
    ;]

7. Alexander

allll the time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

sorry, that was a lie :grin: I'm not a sex addict. maybe once every day.

8. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Once or twice a day. Depends.

9. TyraBanksIsFierce

I just hold my breath, works every time. n_n

10. Zoe7022

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Not too often. *blushes* Having the necessary organs in the 'excited' state is a bit annoying, though, mainly because it's the wrong set.

11. CerahWright

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    doesn't work, simple as that. i like/need the real thing. masturbating leaves me more frustrated so i don't even bother. i do think guys do it more than girls though.

12. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1-2 times a day... on average.

At least once a day.

usually 1-2 on weekends or 3 times. It really depends. I can do it 5 times if I want to withing a few hours. Probably more in one day if I wanted to.

I get like time periods where; like, one week I'll need to do it 2 times a day, then the next week I'll do it like, once a day maybe, might skip a day (which is rare) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

so yea. I don't get embarrassing moments really, thanks to doing "it"

13. Urman

Urman Guest

about 1 or 2 times a day

14. creolepinoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i do *it* aleast 2 to 3 times a day when i am able to be alone in my house cause like if i do *it* when my family is around, they like always come in my room during mid session and i have to recover fast. like once i climaxed right when my brother came in :frowning2: good thing he didnt notice or... i dont want to think about what would happen. but if a family member is at the house and i havent done *it* in a while, i try to do it fast or right when i wake up but earlier then usual. so about 2 to 3 times is reguler a day or once if you just need a realease

15. pwnorton

I used to do it about 2 times a day since the age of 14. But, weirdly, since I came out a little over a month ago, I haven't done it once.

But I feel that unless you are getting sore and red, then nothing's too much.

16. Urman

Urman Guest

I cut back to once or twice a week :frowning2:

17. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Guitargirl, high five for the hornballs! :lol: It varies a lot, but I would say I do it on average 4 times a day. On weekends, more. It's easier for girls, because you can just keep going if you know what I mean. You can go several times in a row. And there's nothing to clean up =D Unless you're on your period, obviously. If I go more than about 3 days without, I start to get pretty restless.

18. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

sexual intercourse doesnt really even effect my jacking off lol. i had sex at like 8 one night, then went home and jacked off b4 i went to sleep, then another time in the morning

19. Siateac34

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A few times a day. I'm horny like all ze time.

20. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    Meh... depends. A lot less lately since I have zero privacy, so I'm usually full of pent up energy... and frustration to a point.
    In a perfect world, where my roommate actually left the room and went to class and whatnot, I would probably do it once a week or so.... not too terribly often. I'm sorta weird in that I kinda like them drawn out :icon_redf

Edit: Oh yeah, and I have ridiculous willpower and concentration so those little unwanted erections aren't really an issue for me.

#80 Joey, May 5, 2008
    Last edited: May 5, 2008