1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you feel about other religions?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by meistro, Jan 20, 2017.

1. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's all about respect. If you respect me and aren't obviously infringing on the rights of other people, then we are good.

Also: if we are friends please don't bring it up 24/7. Not like gay people "shoving it down straight people's throats" but literally bringing it everytime we meet and it being the centerpiece of our conversations, all the time aha. I've met people like that and it gets old because there is no common ground.

2. kayteaugh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have no interest in them whatsoever!

3. Nata

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm Atheist, my family and most of my friends are Christians, some people i know are Muslims and i respect their beliefs. One of my relatives tried to force his religion, he said if i don't have one then i'm hopeless and would suffer in the end, for me that was quiet ridiculous to hear. I believe in balance though, that all your actions have consequences in the future, all depend on you and only you.

4. DinoArtist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah Ancient Aliens is a pretty cool show. I think they go overboard a bit with it though. But I kinda always loved aliens so I'm naturally interested in it. Wicca seems like a pretty cool religion. I bought some oracle cards recently.

5. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel like everyone has a theory about why we are here and there is no way of knowing who is right, or if anyone is. And because we don't know, I am not going to pick one and devote my life to it. I will live like what I see is all there is. I will live as though my death is the end of it all, and appreciate every living moment I have, because I won't get another chance. All while acknowledging that I could be wrong, and that there may be a God who didn't make it obvious enough that he wanted my attention.
    I respect religious people completely, because maybe I'm the one who is wrong. And what matters anyway is that they are spending their life how they wanted, and if worship is what they want to do, good for them!