LGBT News Hated filled response to Same Love by Christian "Rapper"

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Beware Of You, Feb 1, 2014.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I heard someone in the other thread about this was looking for a Gaytheist to comment...

2. Simple Thoughts

There was a really interesting secular argument against gay marriage that I heard once. It basically went 'We can't give gay marriages because then the government would have to give them the same tax benefits they give straight couples" That's it, the whole argument was based around that idea.

So it's either religion, complete stupidity, or greed. Take your pick xD

---------- Post added 13th Feb 2014 at 07:57 AM ----------

"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished..." Mathew 5: 17-18

I'm pretty sure Old Testament laws would still apply. Take that how you will though. After all most of the laws in the old Testament are pretty much just insane. Half of them make absolutely no sense.

3. sysreq

^this.
    Also I made a thread that got closed here about this! GO READ IT NAAO

That WAS ME!
    And it was HERE!!!

4. Gen

Gen

Can we really judge him when he is making such a philanthropic effort to educate our society? Hence his name "God Over Money".

Though it should be noted that would be God Over the $10 plus shipping and handling that he charges for his album, comprised predominantly of his lyrics over beats that he stole from more successful and talented artist. Someone should inform him that some horrid heathen is exploiting his work online to acquire capital and other worldly pleasures.

5. Incognito10

There have been people in the government, at all levels, who have powers to legislate laws who use some of the same arguments.

6. Au.Quicksilver

Ha! Preaching hate, whilst denying that he is. Hypocrite. And Idiot. Never make an attack that obvious and weak. For the fire can burn the wielder.

---------- Post added 16th Feb 2014 at 01:41 AM ----------

Good point. I prefer the second point though.Pointing out hypocrisy at it's finest, Gen.