1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys - Longest you've gone?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by hairdye, May 26, 2010.

?

longest you've gone?

1. a day or less.

10 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. 2-3 days.

43 vote(s)
    12.3%
  3. 4-7 days.

79 vote(s)
    22.6%
  4. a week to 2 weeks.

104 vote(s)
    29.8%
  5. longer than 2 weeks.

97 vote(s)
    27.8%
  6. other - specify in post.

16 vote(s)
    4.6%
  1. ThatCoopKid

I'm sorry to hear that. Those feelings are the worst. If you ever want/need to talk, feel free to leave me a wall message. :icon_wink

2. Mad Man L

Around 3 weeks, on a school tour. After a while, I didn't feel a need to do so. But it was a bit of an issue, in that there wasn't really a place to do it.

About a month ago, I went for about 9 days without masturbating. My (straight) crush made out with my best friends, I turned emo, and my drive to masturbate went bye-bye for quite a while.

3. Countervail

5 months, I masturbated this month which broke the record.

Now I am trying to survive summer w/o masturbating.

4. BornAnew

2 days and it was soooo hard doing that!!

Nowadays 12 hours is too much haha

5. Waffles

... no. XD I've never even attempted (nor have had any desire to attempt) it. It just sounds appaling... and honestly I plan on never masturbating because I have better things to do with my time than "fapfapfapMAGIC*
    Yes, I have never experienced an orgasm. Why do so many people find that hard to believe. XD
    Haha you're right. I was using my phone to type... I meant 9% of men DON'T masurbate, not 5%. XD

6. Well...I definitely think you're missing out on something that's totally natural, there's nothing wrong with your choice. To each their own.

7. Waffles

It depends on your definition of natural I guess. To me, it ain't natural. Common, but not natural. ._.
    But you're right~ to each their own.

8. :icon_bigg

9. jsmurf

10. kyle 1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Stress + Depression has really affected my sexual interest, it's like I don't even care for it. :/ I'm not sure what the longest I've went for without wanking but I do know that if I go past a week without my nuts start to ache, and I just have to, lol.

11. King

King Guest

4-7 days... It's really easy for me not to cave in, but sometimes I just get bored :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Zaio

Zaio Guest

You're typing on a computer, but of course those grow on trees so it's ok (sorry if that sounded rude, more aiming for comedic sarcasm).

Besides, tell that to this dog A Dog Masturbates - YouTube

When it all comes down to it, masturbating isn't a waste of time. Everything is a waste of time, no matter what we do on this earth when we die it's all a waste of time. During our time we should just make sure we're happy, and masturbating is one of many ways to do that, as well as being good for mental health to relax.

You will start masturbating eventually, it's inevitable. Whether on your own, or by a partner. I garuntee once a partner gets you going, and you ever wind up single after that, you won't be able to stop.

All the best.

13. NickD

I know me, I don't like to go much beyond a week If I can help it. Sometimes I feel like I have an uncommonly high sex drive and I've yet to find someone to keep up with me...

14. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's kind of a complex question, because I think there are different degrees of masturbation. If by masturbation we mean physical and mental actions meant to achieve arousal, then I have only gone about 9 days. If by masturbation we mean all the way to orgasm, then I have gone about 15 day and counting.

Ah, the joys of rebooting.

15. Well, for me it varies so much. Sometimes I've gone close to a month like if I've been on vacation and sharing a hotel room with friends (though it should be noted, after a while I'll find somewhere to sneak off to :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ), but times like when I'm home alone, I can barely last a few hours.

16. ArcherySet

ArcherySet Guest

4-7 days if I am not having sex with someone else or very busy with work/friends.

17. jsmurf

Sometimes on occasion I'll have those days where I might j.o. 4-5 times in a single day. Anyone else have that?

18. TheAMan

Try 6-8 times a day and then we'll talk :grin:

19. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    the longest i held out was a month. But that's just plain too much reading, i got so caught up in the book as totally forgot i even had a penis. But oh my the first time after that... let's just say I'll never forget that feeling.

20. Emberblaze

Longest i've gone was 2 whole months! I was so proud of myself ^v^
    But there were times when i reeeeaaally wanted to because I kinda had specific times when I did, but then there were those times when I completely forgot that masturbating was even a thing! Lols.

Right now, it's been about 3 weeks, for not much of a reason, but I might end that trend pretty soon