1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys - Longest you've gone?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by hairdye, May 26, 2010.

?

longest you've gone?

1. a day or less.

10 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. 2-3 days.

43 vote(s)
    12.3%
  3. 4-7 days.

79 vote(s)
    22.6%
  4. a week to 2 weeks.

104 vote(s)
    29.8%
  5. longer than 2 weeks.

97 vote(s)
    27.8%
  6. other - specify in post.

16 vote(s)
    4.6%
  1. Jerr

I haven't sense the summer of 05. About August/end of July.

So.... I'm coming up on my 5 year mark?

I just take so long to get off during fun times with a boy... I stopped so I would be easier to get off. Sad... I know... but still...

I think I win, as far as boys who have masturbated already goes.

2. Eric

The longest I've gone was probably about a week. Sometimes I test myself on how long I can last without it and I'm trying to cut back for the next little while.

And 5 years!? Seriously, you managed to go 5 years without masturbating? Wow now I feel bad for doing it so much.

#82 Eric, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  3. VampConspiracy

Ever since my rather abrupt discovery six years ago, I haven't gone more than a week at a time without... masturbating. Location is not a boundary, either; I'm almost never in close quarters with anyone.

Of course, when I am scared out of my gourd or extremely depressed, there is no drive.

4. SaiRev3

A couple days or weeks. XP

#84 SaiRev3, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  5. KittyBoy

10 days, it was pure torture, lol.

6. jonnybroney

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Its easy when your love sick i sort'ove half hooked (in between 2nd and 3rd) up with this guy 3 weeks ago and haven't since, dont know why just dont want to. Guess i'm love sick :kiss: but he and i cant be because im 15 going onto 16 soon and he is 19... yea or 20 i forget lol

7. browneyedboy

was on a three week program always sharing a hotel room with atleast 2 other people, i was so horny when i got back i must have cum in about 5 minutes.

The one day one guy kind of just whipped out his cock and was jerking on the one bed infront of me and the other guy, he was pretty hot but my straight act had to kick in so couldnt really enjoy it or offer to help out :frowning2:

8. Maddoxx

Can a girl join in on this post, or is it boys only?
    And... what do you think: is it weird to keep wanting to masturbate when you have a bf and somewhat regualar sex?

9. Elven

Go for it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and as far as I know the great majority of people continue to masturbate when in a relationship, it's definetly not unusual anyway, keeps you fighting fit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Weeks +
    -Circumcision at age 13 -~-

10. concklin

Damn! That must have hurt (the recovery and having to resist for that long)

11. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I think its perfectly ok to masturbate even if you are in a relationship.

I second that haha

12. Danny19

13 years without masterbating, then i found out what it was and havent stopped since then..ahha..

but besides that 2 weeks. I would visit my dad and sister in Mexico and i wouldnt be alone enough to do it. and it would feel awkward in the bathroom thinking someone can hear me..haha

13. manoverboard09

I think.. about a week.
    I'm almost always horny.. so it's hard.
    No pun intended! Or is it?

14. Maddoxx

Mm yea I think so too, that it's healty and perfectly fine to masturbate when in a relationship. But some of my friends (girls) which I've discussed it with thinks it's weird... like when in a relationship you should take care of eachothers needs, or some notion like that.

For me the longest time of not doing it is something like two weeks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. peaceandlies

Hmm, well, when I first masturbated, at 12, I dont think i did again for a few months. But since I've started regularly, I'd say probably the longest I've been is three days...

16. tomfromeds

once tested myself...got to 27 days. was really annoyed tho coz was trying for a month...still...waking up in the morning started getting messy if u know what i mean!
    xx

17. Dare2bProud

Yeah. I didn't start until I was 18. My adolescence came late I suppose. I've gone two weeks before. It depends on my emotional state mostly.

18. byeee

Two weeks, at one point when I was way too busy and although I did feel the urge at times, I postponed it because I had more important stuff to do. Then, after about two weeks I had a REALLY intense dream... and that's basically the only time I had something like that. But I'm definitely not aiming for it again, it was so.. messy :grin:

19. BloodyRose3000

Well, being the good Catholic I was, I didn't actually allow myself to do it until I was 18 :x; I was a bit messed up in the head from stopping myself all that time, I wouldn't recommend it. So I suppose you could argue 5 years or so since I was capable of doing it. Once I started I tried to stop a bunch of different times, but the most I was ever really able to go was 9 days. Tho, last summer I traveled to the Midwest to spend 2 weeks w/ my friend, and I managed (in an attempt to respect her house) to not do it for about 12 days. Granted, by the 13th it decided to come out with or without me LOL.

20. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Wow, this thread is motivating lol I can't recall ever lasting over 3 or 4 days. You know what? I'm gonna see if I can make it a week! Starting today!......well..uh, tomorrow!

Wish me luck haha.