1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greatest Ever Albums!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kerze, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Jonathan24

Time is also amazing.
    I love the interviews with people in the background.... :slight_smile:

2. sexyalex

GoshZ! If EC had a thumbs up button. I would thumb you up, RIGHT NOW!:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 26th Feb 2011 at 01:29 AM ----------

Bob Marley- Legend (and I am no saying that because I am Jamaican. But because it really is a phenomenal album)

LadyGaga- The Fame/Fame Monster (since FM is just an EP)-- let me just say, the reason why this album made it on my list, is because honestly the literary genius of Stephani's music has literally changed the world. Dramatically! Unlike any female pop artist in HISTORY.

Mozart- Requiem --I am maybe saying this because I am Catholic. But all my life growing up, I have been taught how much this man's music has created a huge impact on the Holy Roman Catholic church and lets face it, what IS bigger than the catholic church? Certainly not the bloody queen. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (sorry Anglicans xDD )
    Besides, some Requiem composure are used by both churches and the tenor in Lacrymosa is like nothing the world has ever heard. Even KANYE WEST couldn't resist :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    short list of other excellent albums... a little biased toward more modern music from western culture, but meh, can't be helped.

VAST - visual audio sensory theatre (sentimental favourite, but brilliant nonetheless)
    Jeff buckley - Grace
    Smashing Pumpkins - mellon collie and the infiinte sadness
    Tool - Ænima
    Rage against the machine - self titled
    U2 - The joshua tree
    radiohead - .... i could name any album here, but i'll go with my favourite, Kid A.
    nine inch nails - the fragile
    the red hot chili peppers - blood sugar sex magik
    the beach boys - pet sounds

You could argue for days about the best Beatles album. Let's just say every album they ever did was a trend setting masterpiece.

4. Seags

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay