1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl's Clothing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by solarcat, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Katelynn

For me, I can't feel normal if I don't look like full female, including breasts. I've considered water balloons, but I'm thinking about getting breast forms for a more realistic look. As for my bras, I honestly don't feel normal in the morning if the first thing I do isn't to put my bra on (I have a bra & panties I sleep in & wash very often & then others that I wear day to day). Just can't feel normal wearing male underwear anymore. I have done the natural look with a flat chest & look pretty good still too, but I still long for breasts, so I just have to have my bust line (socks are a girl's best friend, especially this girl's, although I usually use a couple of tshirts, depends on the mood I'm in. Just look at my pics, believe me I feel MUCH happier when I look like that!)...

2. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I took a look at your pictures... You kinda look like my sister!

Lately I've been wishing I were a girl, though, because then I'd be able to wear all those sorts of clothes without explanation. And because I wouldn't have to hide my personality so much...

Also, can anyone tell me what a blouse is? How's that different from a shirt?

And how come they make clothes with "spaghetti straps" but not elbow macaroni straps? Or ravioli straps?

3. Lotty

Personally, I prefer guy's clothes. I hate skirts and dresses, though I own a few, but I never wear them. Only at Christmas, because that's some kind of tradition for me and my sis. And if I were to go to a wedding I'd wear a dress. As for the rest, I like baggy jeans, and men's shirts and t-shirts.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can wear both, but most of the time when I'm working or at school I wear guy's clothes. When I have to dress up I wear girls clothes.

5. Mad Man L

I only ever wear boys clothes, I can't stand fashion. I drag my mother out of clothes stores whenever I'm forced to go shopping. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I never wear anything fancy - never. I wear shorts and t-shirt most of the time, mainly because its too hot to wear anything warmer here, aside from a jacket :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My sentiments exactly. I know what I like to wear, and don't care what other people think about it (especially if they disparage my cat ear headband!)

7. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Just to let you know Guys can wear skirts there Could kilts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and can look hot. should be some more balance between mens and womans wear so guy can change what they wear and guys can wear the same thing and vice versa

8. ICTOAUN

I don't like girl clothing. I usually where gender neutral clothes such as vnecks, jeans, watches, and vans. I'm a very casual dresser. If I know I have to wear a dress for an event its automatically a sucky day. I think boys clothes are awesome because they are so simple and casual! I think tuxs look awesome on guys.
    For girls, I like when they wear loose stuff. Loose girly shirts that can fall over their shoulder. Know what I mean? Omgah I love it. Naturally pretty girls who don't try that hard to look good. I like everything to b simple with clothing. Too many buttons, zippers, patterns, ruffles, are turn offs. Nice solid plain colors. Lol sorry for the rambling.

9. Homo Novus

I wear men's clothing. Both because it's more my style, and because I have a very boyish body. Only trouble is finding them small enough sometimes, because men are generally built bigger. I'll admit I own one or two kids' shirts. Haha. I'm also guilty of wearing men's/boys' underwear. Eh, what do you expect, I'm totally gay. Girls in boxers/briefs = HAWT, in my opinion.

10. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know why, but a plain white sun dress will forever be my favorite thing to see girls in. I think they just look so elegant and calm.

11. mischa91

I personally don't like girls clothes. I'm not girly at all, i don't wear make up and the thought of having to walk around in heels all day makes me cringe. This is a constant source of annoyance with my mother who buys me girls clothes. I don't wear mens clothes (shirts etc) i tend to wear jeans and a t-shirt.

The other day i was supposed to go out with my parents for dinner and my dad said the restaurant was 'business casual', i asked what that meant and he said "well, just wear a skirt." I don't own a skirt. I really wish i could go out wearing a suit on nights out like that.

Also, men in kilts... so hot!

12. TheRoof

i love women's clothings and accessories and all that is attributed to the beauty. it just feels so glamorous to me, and i've loved fashion ever since I was a young boy. That being said, I don't intend to dress in women's clothing, but I do sometimes have urge to wear pretty dresses and carry Gucci bag or wear eyeliner :grin: What I envy about women's fashion is that there are so many options to choose from, whilst men's fashion feels limited. That's why I always tend to dress androgynously <3 I always have so much fun shopping with my sister or mom or my girlfriends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Oh, and I collect Vogue...wow I'm such a gay stereotype -___-

13. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I've never heard of kilts being worn for fashion before. But I don't pay that much attention to fashion (except for Project Runway), so I don't know.

Either way, I'm neither a girl nor scottish, so I don't think I'd be comfortable in a kilt.

Also, did anyone else try to look up that guy's kilt?
    Oh god, I'm such a perv...

14. Just Adam

Wish this was in anonymous :$

I think guys can maybe kinda look hot perhaps... In red French knickers.

Wow that's embarrassing to admit haha

Ok I need to run away

15. Zontar

I wouldn't mind being under it. =p

16. kem

kem

I really wish men had as colourful patterns as women. I just absolutely love polka dot and all kinds of patterns. And pink and orange. And I await the day I look good enough to wear floral shorts. :--)
    [​IMG]

17. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i've been wondering the same thing. Women's clothing mostly have that exotic type of look and is sexy. but men's clothing are overall bored, colourless and almost style-less.

I have once while I was 6 dressed up in my sister's clothes, me and my cousin and his mother helped to dress us up and put on some make-up LOL

but today i just can't see me in it (Unless it is a drag night at some club... then I go all out mixing girl's and guy's clothing into a neat outfit, complete with wigs and everything)

18. Just Adam

Looking at them reminds me I prefer women watches. They can have a nice pattern on them. Men's is just cold dull metal and no real art or effort in them to look nice.

19. xMissSalazar

I'm in love with Fashion. :wink:
    I adore it all!
    I actually feel disgusting if I leave the house without make up and a presentable outfit on. My family and friends say that this may be a problem, and that I should be fine with myself how I am, but...
    I don't know.

20. Giorria

Giorria Guest

I'm not really one for fashion, I would say my attitude to it was pretty 'Plain Jane'. I don't see the problem with guys wearing women's clothing or vice versa, women have so much more selection then men and men have to try much harder to stand out with their clothing. Saying that though, I have never been interested in wearing women's clothing.

I wouldn't mind having a kilt, I think kilts can look very good on men (that may be me perving though :lol:slight_smile:. I'm currently volunteering for a charity while I'm looking for work and me and a friend there were playing about trying some of the coats there, I now have a picture on Facebook of me wearing a leopard print fur type women's coat.