1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting ready to "transform" into girl mode. Need advice!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ThatOnePerson, Feb 19, 2015.

1. laurenc

laurenc Guest

when I shave my face (it's all I can shave atm..) I put shaving cream on my face, shave , see if there is any spots I missed (there always seems to be a few spots :frowning2: .) and then I shave again until there is little to no hair on my face . I am sorry I couldnt be of any more help , but I am sick and my head hurts

2. ThatOnePerson

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well, so far I haven't really gotten anything for myself as far as grooming-- though, my electric shaver has been doing a pretty good job with my arms. There's been no irritation at all. (Though, I really dn't want to jinx it.)

I don't get paid until Saturday-- maybe Friday. So I'll have to do my shopping then. Thank you all for the suggestions-- and I'm really taking everything into consideration.

Anyway. The exact measurement I have as far as my bra size is .. is 38. I don't remember if I mentioned that or not. I don't want to get anything too expensive, but there are a few Hanes on Amazon that I've been looking at.

As far as make up goes, a friend of mine is super excited that she'll be able to help. However, I don't want to do that until after I get my eyebrows trimmed and stuff. But, anyway.

I recorded myself n ####### and posted in the voices thread. I wonder if I pass with my voice, maybe ..