1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sen1234, Nov 7, 2016.

1. LeticiaTheLesbo

Well my first kiss went a little like this
    Mwah and twist
    Mwah mwah and twist
    I said no more teachers
    And no more books
    I got a kiss under the bleachers
    Hoping that nobody looked
    Lips like licorice
    Tongue like candy

2. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also haven't had my first kiss. I'll tell you once I had one ^^ :grin:

3. GreenTree

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Opposite-sex kisses felt clumsy and awkward...
    First same-sex kiss was electric and really tugged on my heartstrings but also filled with questions of "what am I doing?", "do I really fancy him?"

4. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm 18, haven't had my first kiss yet either.

But honestly, don't worry too much about it. Even if it doesn't go perfectly, like a lot of things it's just a matter of trying not to stress when it happens, and figuring it out on the way and with experience.

#24 Alder, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  5. WillgraysonRuiz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For me, what i know about myself, i must always be prepared for everything. So this what happend. I chatted a guy in ******, i told hime that I never done hooking up so he said let's try making out only. So i agreed then 4 day we meet up. I watch hundreds of video on youtube how gay kissing is? How to be a good kisser and make any making out so good. At first I know i was prepared but before we had our date I accidentally cut my lips. So its was slightly bleeding. I hate myself. When we are on his car, i think tasted my blood and i tasted my blood too. I didn't enjoy it and its was messy. I almost run out of blood becuase of the licking, lips to lips smacking and biting lips.
    I hate it.

6. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ugh I really want my first kiss it's going to be hilarious and awkward and I'm okay with that :slight_smile:

7. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Pretty romantic. The guy who I had it with is now my boyfriend. The kiss was just over a month ago.

8. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A peck- I was 14...it was kind of unromantic it was basically a "would you kiss me? Do you want to?" And she kissed me. I mean it was sweet at the moment but not fabulous.

Our first make out session(still 14) was a bit more spontaneous, neither one of us had ever made out before..we didn't really have any technique. Our goal was our tongues to touch. It wasn't "amazing" but it wasn't overly sloppy so that's plus.

---------- Post added 20th Dec 2016 at 10:55 PM ----------

Excuse me miss but can I get you out your panties?

9. KaySee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure if this counts, but I was about 9 and in summer school. For some reason, boys were terrified of any girl and/or female who kissed their hands and tried to touch them. Years later, my "victims" still talked of it in fear and embarrassment. They made a stupid name for it. I just thought of it as kiss my palm and chase down those bratty guys. (Okay guys (minority) were usually spared, because those ones were better and didn't care)

I didn't associate with anyone much, but the girls kind of looked up to me for starting that. The boys blamed me and one of them decided to challenge me to actual kissing. I accepted. There was a little tongue and our teeth hit. Kind of new and awkward, then it quickly became boring and uncertain (because what was I supposed to do with this?). Some seconds after the start, the kiss ended. I ended up kissing him three times in one recess. That is the story of how I got my first kiss(es).

I just wish I could remember his name. It wasn't all that important to me at the time or later, but its a socially important milestone. I feel like I should know his name.

10. Kaden216

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had just started going out with my boyfriend (now roommate), and I decided for his birthday I wanted to kiss him (which would be my first kiss). I told him to close his eyes and then stood on my tiptoes to reach, and we shared a very nice kiss. The only problem is that I forgot to breathe, so I got lightheaded right away. :lol: It took about another week of practice for me to remember to breathe when we kissed. He was a very good kisser overall, and we enjoyed many nice kisses over the course of our relationship. I still have yet to share a kiss with a girl, but I hope that it will be equally (if not more) nice. :kiss:

11. SiKiHe

When I was a freshman in highschool we had this pep rally thing in a pretty big gym/fieldhouse. I was up at the top with a bunch of my friends, and some seniors who took theater and art classes with my friends. I didn't know any of them, so I was sitting and brooding a bit feeling like I was out of the loop. They were playing chicken, dodging sharpies and kisses to cheeks and what have you. Suddenly, a senior girl walks up to me, kneels down right in front of me, and plants a kiss on my lips. She thought I was playing the game, and I was too zoned out to dodge. She pulled back with this proud grin on her face looking down at me. I must have been a brighter red than stripes on the flag.

That kiss kind of overshadowed my real first kiss, because I don't remember it in the slightest. Not that I'm complaining. :icon_wink

12. meistro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    14 or 15 with my first gf...it was horrible lol ,,sloppy, awkward and to quote Forrest Gump, "she tasted like cigarettes"

13. ThetasTrust

ThetasTrust Guest

We had just finished watching the new Ouija movie, Origin of Evil?, I was dropping him off at his house and I was giving him his usual hug that I give him when I dropped my boyfriend off. We were hugging and i went to let go for a bit, he held me there and said, "Should we do it?". Both of us new what he was talking about. He leaned in and we quickly kinda kissed. We were both laughing at the end with the end quote of, "Did we do it right?"
    "I dont know!" his sister opened the door, he went inside, both of us smiled for the rest of the night. My lips were stuck together and it took me until the next day to realize it was because he had been eating sour patch kids at the movie.

He's still my boyfriend and that happened in October.:kiss:

14. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    mine was just fine. i was nervous ofcourse but he was rly ki d and kind and didnt mind it at all. sooo if you feel comfortable with him or her then you should be fine

15. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh, I still have yet to kiss anyone and I'm 26. It's pathetic.

16. Kaden216

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not pathetic! You're not on anyone's timetable but your own, and you get to decide the special person you share your first kiss with. I know you'll find that person. (*hug*)

17. Blackrainbow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree, not pathetic at all. Hold out for someone worth kissing. You won't regret it.

My first real kiss was terribly underwhelming. He wasn't a great kisser. Neither was I, and we were both drunk. I felt like it was something I needed to do, because I was too old not to have kissed anyone and it being my first year at university, it felt like I was finally doing adult things. I urge everyone who hasn't yet had their first kiss not to give in to that pressure. It was all wrong and essentially I made out with him for half an hour in the middle of a crowded club, while desperately trying to feel some kind of attraction to him and feeling like I was somehow broken because I just couldn't.

I'm 21 and the only kiss I've had worth remembering was during a game of spin the bottle. It was very brief and I'm sure it meant nothing to her, but to me she was a beautiful girl kissing me and it was exhilarating. Makes all the difference to kiss someone you're actually attracted to.

18. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea I think it would make it easier for you since they're experience. My first kiss was awful as I didn't know what I was doing and he seemed like he knew what he was doing. I honestly wish I can take back my first kiss and have it with someone special.

19. HighQualityLog

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I also have not had my first real kiss yet. I just turned 19. I always dream of romance like this, but knowing me, I would quiver at the first instance of leaving my comfort zone. I did, however, kiss a few friends of another gender many years ago. It was okay.

20. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    don't feel bad about it! *hugs* I had my first kiss at the age of 26. seriously.

and to the subject, it was amazing, but I guess that's because I'm in love with him.