1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sen1234, Nov 7, 2016.

1. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Awkward af, truth be told...

I was 14...and I was really upset, I was going through a rough patch what with trying to deal with figuring myself out, and the self injury...and he just leaned in and kissed me...and clingy me not only went along with it, but god dammit, I was going to keep on kissin.

So we did. For like 20 minutes.

2. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Amazing...wait, we're talking outside of fantasyland?

3. Laughsalot

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It was with a boy. I was 16, we were at a party and had an group of people cheering us on/encouraging us to do it. It was far from the best kiss I have ever had, but I don't regret it. It was part of the journey to where I am today. :slight_smile:

(Interesting fact...the fella I had my first kiss with has had several girls come out as Lesbian after kissing/dating him. I don't know if it is something he is doing or if he is just unlucky! lmao!)

4. Justinian20

Oh my I had my first kiss just after my 23rd birthday, I wanted an opportunity to have a date with a guy and I got my present, now I was super nervous and I didn't expect to kiss him, but oh my god it was a great kiss.

We made out for like 3 minutes and the nerves got to me as I forgot to breathe and I threw up. I loved the kiss though, it felt right coming from a male. It was so amazing, I loved it so much, even though it was awkward at first because I wasn't expecting making out I was just expecting a deep kiss.

#44 Justinian20, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  5. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had my first kiss a few days before i finished Year 11.

6. clexanet

I was 16 and dating my first girlfriend who I met online. She visited me and since I was not out at that time, we just awkwardly hugged and walked by each other's sides. However, we went to a supermarket and had to use the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, she pushed me against the elevator wall and kissed me and then as the doors opened we realized it was a see-through elevator :'D So, that's that. But it's a sweet memory.