1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite video game?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Unseen Tenacity, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Crackajack

Crackajack Guest

CoD4 cus the graphics are amzing, cant play it though

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Then what are you doing playing the fourth? Get out there and play at least 1 and 3.

3. hiddendc4

I'd say for me it's anything from the need for speed series of games. I have 8nfs titles spanning ps1 and ps2

4. Chaos

I'm 21, but I can admit to playing... POKEMON! <3. I love Corsola. And Seviper.

I also love the Final Fantasy series, Resident Evil series, Left 4 Dead, Smackdown vs. Raw series and some classic SNES titles such as Breath of Fire 1 and 2.

5. pianolover95

left 4 dead. it was the first game i finished start to finish quickly, and in an all nighter

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

OMG!!!!!!!! i was playing that before!! I love it!! lol expert mode is so fun lol

You finished it in one night?? wow xD

7. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

O and I love God Hand

8. Glunn11

Definitely The Ship. There's something so unique about that game that I just can't get enough of it. Basically, you're paid by this cruise liner to kill other people on the cruise. You're assigned one person to kill, and someone has been assigned to kill you, but you don't know who.
    It's simply fabulous. Nothing like bashing someone repeatedly with an umbrella.

Aside from that, I also enjoy the classics and low-budget freeware adventure games. Kings Quest, the Rob Blanc series, and the Trilby series, the latter perhaps being the scariest thing to ever grace DOS graphics.

9. FinalFantasyFan

Hmm, I don't know if I can name an all time favorite, but here are some that I really like:

The Legend of Zelda Series, Particularly Majora's Mask. I don't know why, but something about that game is just intriguing to me. I really like a lot of the level design, character design, and music.
    The Final Fantasy Series, meaning IV, V, and particularly VI. Yeah I know, OMG YOU HAZNT PLAYED VII NOOBZORZ!!! I think I'm a little bit turned off by all of the hype that VII gets, and really, it would need to be pretty amazing to outdo VI in my mind.
    Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. If you haven't played these games, I highly recommend that you do, particularly now that they are finally releasing a third on the nintendo DS.
    The Tales of Series. I really like these RPG's for plot as well as gameplay.
    Pokemon. Honestly, who doesn't like pokemon? ^.~
    The Metroid Series

Umm, that's all that I can think of for now.

10. Halflife2587

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    my favorite has to be anything that has shooting in it.

11. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    portal FTW!
    once our mod is done however, portal will never quite be the same :icon_wink

12. Kaim

Kaim Guest

I have so many games that I really like. To name a few...

-Kingdom Hearts I & II
    -Tomb Raider series
    -Splinter Cell
    -Gran Turismo
    -God of War
    -Indigo Prophecy (also known as Fahrenheit)
    -Ratchet: Deadlocked
    -Lost Odyssey
    -Resident Evil (only played the PS1 original, lol)
    -Fallout
    -Pokemon series (honestly, who doesn't like those games? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )
    -Portal
    -Half-Life (never finished either game, but got really close!)

and many many more, including games most people wouldn't have heard of. :grin:

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm playing Animal Crossing. This may be the gayest thing I've ever done. And yes, that includes having sex with guys. :slight_smile:

Lex

14. Totoro

Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy VII, The world ends with you, Earthbound, Mother 3, Bioshock, Final Fantasy VIII, Resident Evil 4
    I mainly look for an original or creative story line with at least a decent gameplay...Story lines are my main reason for these picks. Blargh, i'm too geeky.
    Blargh more, I was reading through some posts and was like: "Those are also great games ! o-o why didn't i think of that."

#134 Totoro, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  15. Kaim

Kaim Guest

I'm the same way really! I enjoy a good storyline, though aesthetics, gameplay, and good music certainly help with a feeling that a title is a good game! I also get the same feeling that I missed some obvious ones. I borrowed Call of Duty 4 from a friend not too long ago. Best FPS I've ever played really. I wanted to beat it on Veteran mode but I had to give the game back, lol.

Lately now, I've been playing with the new Sims 3. I have a family of myself and a sexy husband I made for myself. :grin:

16. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Can't believe I just found this thread. I'm going to write about my three favorite games instead of just the one. The original Resident Evil is definitly my third favorite game. It goes without saying that it was one of the best puzzle/mystery games of all time and with zombies no less. Resident Evil easily makes my list of favorite games, at least the old ones where it was more about figuring out how to get to the next room then it was about how to kill something. (Not that I don't enjoy the new games, I do, just not nearly as much.) My second favorite game of all time would have to be Digimon World 2. It was the greatest game I never finished. (My disc was broken so that I couldn't get to last stage.) The great thing about Digimon World 2 was the weeks amount of my life it took away from me and how I enjoyed every little second of it. My favorite game is hands down Legend Of Dragoon for PS1. Its extensive and captivating storyline as well as its awesome gameplay easily slots it as my favorite of all time. I don't think they'll ever make a game quite as good as Dragoon.
    I'm such a loser I spent way too much time writing this out.

17. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm currently doing a sort of Zelda marathon - I just finished LTTP, now I'm playing MC, next is MM and the three GameBoy titles, then maybe TP again.

18. djt820

Played a bit in my day. Havent played much recently though. The Darkness was the last game I finished. Top notch game.

19. Chaos

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross are EPIC! I haven't played CC in ages, but CT was recently re-released for Nintendo DS. I scooped it up and I got into it, but I haven't finished it yet. One of these days...

At the moment I am replaying Final Fantasy VII for the millionth time. Another EPIC RPG. I recently purchased it over the playstation network for 9.99.

But back on the topic of Chrono Trigger I really hope they make a third one!!

Liking those games shouldn't make anyone geeky :lol:

20. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I loved CT to death, but I still haven't gotten around to playing CC yet.

FF7 was nice, but far from my favorite in the series.

Anyone play MadWorld? I just got finished with that yesterday; games of its kind should not go unnoticed. Support Platinum Games, formerly Seeds, formerly Clover; buy MadWorld!