1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite video game?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Unseen Tenacity, Jan 20, 2008.

1. pirateninja

My personal favourite instrument is the Violin and the Cello on this game :grin: I thought it would be the guitar as I like to play it in real life but I took an immediate shine to the violin. My prime acheivement so far is my rendition of Swan Lake on the violin :grin: And my handbell skills on the game section :lol:

What's your fave instrument then? Other than the NES horn? :grin:

2. Nick

At the moment, GTA IV.

Other awesome games that are my faves:
    KOTOR
    Tetris
    Portal
    Solitaire
    GTA San Andreas

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually don't play NES horn much. It just fit for that song. :slight_smile:

Like you, it's weird what I like playing. I really like the accordion, the shamisen, and the jazz drum set. Three things I can't play to save my life in real life. (But then again, I can't play much in real life at all.)

Lex

4. pirateninja

Haha, the accordian rules :grin: That's my sister's favourite :grin:

I'll upload some vids when I get better at it :grin:

5. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay, I'm completely addicted to City Folk. I missed about an hour of sleep last night staying up to trade items with a guy in Japan. Who could only speak through a translator. Everything I wrote he had to copy into an online translator, which would spit it out in Japanese. He would have to interpret that, put his response in, spit it out in broken Engrish, and type that back to me. It took about a minute or two per sentence, but it ended up netting me some Japan-only items like rice cakes and Ogre masks.

And now I'm about to sell that guy an espresso maker in exchange for some bamboo and festival banners.

6. My favorites are Bully, Mass Effect, ICO, Sonic 3, and Fallout 3. Why? BECAUSE THEY KICK ASS, THAT'S WHY!

7. Just Adam

i miss quack shot,

8. GhostDog

As a rule, my all time favorite is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

But I have a very fond place in my heart for Okami, Final Fantasy XII, and World of Warcraft (yes, I'm a loser, haha)

9. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    *BIG NERDY HUG* (*hug*) :kiss:

Zelda is the BEST. I'm quite honestly obsessed with the series. Not only Ocarina of Time, but also the later ones like Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. I LOVE those games. :icon_bigg And Okami is one of the greatest games ever created.

Other than that I absolutely love almost anything Mario-related. I love the Paper Mario series and also Super Mario Galaxy (I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE SEQUEL) and of course the original Super Mario 64. :slight_smile:

Holy crap, I'm a nerd. :lol:

10. Just Adam

aww orcarina of time i love orcarinas such lovelly music :slight_smile: i remember spending hours just fishing on that game haha memorys

11. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm going to be so bored between my birthday coming up and the fall/2010 releases of Bayonetta, Mario RPG 3, 358/2 Days, FF13+V13+14, Wii Zelda, and Galaxy 2.

12. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Forget the old stuff...Shadow of the Colossus,Halo, Halo2, Halo3, MGS, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4 and DMC4 are boss.

#112 Legnaj, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
  13. Coldflame

I am saddened by the complete lack of Final Fantasy Tactics...And I don't think I even need to mention me being a fan of the sonic series. Also, Tales of the Abyss, Legend of Zelda series, Kingdom Hearts, and last but certainly not least, the almost unknown Monster Hunter.

14. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Ahhh i didnt give a reason...ok ummm Halo does not need a reason. MGS (metal gear solid) however does. Great storylines (MGS3 made me choke up a little), Memorable characters, Awsome music, cheesey comedy and you never play the same game twice. They always find a way to revamp the genera and add more without it being too confusing (unless youve never played before)

Bottom line...its so interactive that kicking an empty can can mean the diffrence between completing or restarting the whole level all over again. Link would so quit on the first act of MSG4.

Oh Forgot about Ghost Recon, Ninja Giaden:Sigma (I love blood and ninjas) and Metal Gear 4: Online.

15. Jose Carioca

Out Status:
    A few people
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the best game (period).

16. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Impossible. I love and adore SotC (look to my left for proof), but I would hardly call Halo and MGS the pinnacle of gaming. There are still some NES and SNES games that I might not have played as a kid, but are mind-blowingly fun and addictive. I did like DMC1 and 3, but not 2, and what little I've played of 4 feels subpar.

And I do like Tactics, just not as much as some other people. I didn't like how the only gameplay took place on the battle boards - micromanaging units and jobs isn't that fun for me.

17. Hoppip

I love that game! Ironically I had just picked up Majora's Mask last night again for funsies. I definitely love them both, but I like Majora's Mask darker and stranger storyline better (but then again, Majora's Mask couldn't stand alone like that, Ocarina is necessary to balance it out and give it a foundation.)

It took me all I had to beat Gyorg, which is wierd, since the first time I beat him super easy I remember. This time I came out of the battle with only one quarter of a heart and no more fairies. :confused:

18. DexterMorgan

Grand Theft Auto IV (and The Lost and The Damned)
    I loved freeroaming, the storlyine, the action, the physics.

I also really love the Guitar Hero series. I love how it makes you feel like you're really playing with the band.

19. gemerency

>.> resident evil series
    pokemon series
    gunpey DS
    assasins creed
    SECOND SIGHT for having the best ability to TK someone out of all the psychic games
    cod4

20. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Maybe I might have jumped the gun but I love first person shooters, best idea ever. DMC4 is pretty boring when you start but as you get near the end its so :***: addictive. I never really played DMC1,2 or 3 so 4 was what got me into the series. As for metal gear...it is the pinniacle of gaming, how dare you use such negative language :lol: