1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Zombie Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by LakanLunti, Aug 27, 2015.

1. PunkPrincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh man, I'm such a dork but I LOVE I Am Legend....

2. Lazuri

I Am Legend isn't a zombie flick. It's usually seen as a mutant movie or in some cases a vampire movie.

Anyways, I recommend the anime Highschool of the Dead. Sure, it's over the top like only Japanese anime can be and it's filled with fanservice--largely because the authors of the original manga normally makes hentai--but it's really entertaining and also offers surprisingly realistic social scenarios. I also find the main characters' descent into desensitizing madness to be very interesting.

---------- Post added 28th Aug 2015 at 09:32 AM ----------

Shuffling zombies are much more intense. You start out feeling very confident in yourself, but as you gradually pick them off one by one but noticing that their advance is not slowing at all, you start panicking a lot. If you wanna see what I mean, try using the console commands in Left 4 Dead 2 to slow the zombies down, make them killable only through headshots, remove special infected and the gun's crosshair and then raise the zombie spawn amount severely. I used to play L4D2 this way from time to time and it gets really intense. Alternatively, try playing one of the Nazi Zombie Army games as it causes the same feeling, especially if you pull up the zombie spawn amount to the insane levels.

3. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Probably Shaun of The Dead, since it was the first one that came to mind upon reading the subject. Most zombie movies don't tend to stick out in my memory, so I guess the fact that Shaun left a strong enough impression to be memorable is good enough of a reason for me to call it my favorite. I guess.

#23 RawringSnake, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  4. setnyx

return of the living dead. it's funny, has great characters and cool music.