1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ec Hotties

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Latinokid, Dec 20, 2007.

1. There's a couple or three i also confess to thinking they have rather high cute status :grin:

Edit:

aw stuff it, i'm 16, i'm hormonal, make that 4 :grin:

#161 nodoubtjunkie, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
  2. JurrBurr

JurrBurr Guest

Like I guess I should leave then? ROFL

3. BeautifulStranger

I'm really sick of appearances (I can't spell English words anymore... I apologize).
    When I first started dating Mike, all I heard was "You're dating THAT? You can do so much better..."
    Well, it just so happens that Mike is the most beautiful soul I've ever met. That's what drew me to him. Not his eyes, or his complexion, or his hair... or any of those superficial things.

That being said, I have to say that I've noticed everyone here has some sort of attraction about them. No one here is plain at all. And I think that is beautiful.

4. JurrBurr

JurrBurr Guest

That's good that you just didn't look at his appearance!

5. Starlight

Starlight Guest

Holly is right :grin:

and I'm not a hottie, so all those who say otherwise need their eyes checking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. BeautifulStranger

I don't think I'm attractive either
    I notice tons of things about myself that no one else does

I'm sure you're beautiful in someone's eyes... we all are

7. Jeimuzu

There are a load of cute guys, and a few girls that I know I'd be into if I was straight...

8. Hmmmmm......
    I say, obviously, looks are only good for one thing - LOOKING at.
    Sure it would be nice to have a hottie, but then what? What if their look is all they have?
    Being "hot" is overrated, appearances fade but personality is something you'll always have.

That being said, I wouldn't mind nabbing myself an EC Hottie.
    And like quite a few others I too think that I don't make the cut to be classified as a hottie.
    But I'd much rather have someone interested in me for who I am and not how I look.

<3

9. Noah

I agree

10. Ronnie92

There are 2 of people on here I like,and many more who are hot just for tickling my funny bone. But Latino is right we are a great looking bunch of people are't we?

11. GaiEtFrais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like myself.

Yay! Somebody doesn't hate themselves!

Come on guys, it's a compliment, take it and grin.

Hating yourself won't get you anywhere.

12. Same exact thing for me. I want to be thin without looking really bony, but I'm just not built that way. I also think I always look tired or sick, but I'm used to it by now.

13. Jeimuzu

Myself.

=p

14. pirateninja

I'm far from "hot", but I don't think I could be considered "ugly" either. I'm in reasonable shape, I keep myself clean, I wear clothes that I think look good on me. But I also have terrible acne, a non-symmetrical face, bad scarring from my clumsy escapades as a kid.... I could go on. But I'm not the sort who thinks "it's the end of the world because I'm not hot". If someone focuses only on how I look, then screw 'em. I'd prefer it if people like me (and maybe even love me) because of my actions and what I do. :grin: And luckily, the people I know keep on comin' back to me, so I must be doing something right.

Someone said before, looks are only good for looking at. Then what? If you try and look after yourself the way you are and try to be a good person, there will always be someone who will find you beautiful.

And I agree with the actual topic of this thread; there are some real HOTTIES on here :grin:

15. Odradek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am not hot.

But I have noticed that everyone else on here seems to be. (just judging by their avatar pictures).

16. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

I saw the title of this thread and I thought "oh, people are listing which EC members they think are hot...kind of awkward, but I'll check it out."

There are lots of attractive people on here.

It's really irritating reading how ugly people think they are. Everyone has insecurities. Everyone has flaws, that's what makes us individuals, embrace your flaws.

17. Janvier

^ You should have seen the 'Post your pics thread' almost everyone was like 'omg I'm so gross' but EVERYONE was cute..

18. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

OMG JANVIER! What ever happened to that threaD? lol..and the money is places...lol

19. Holly, I think you are one of the people with the most admirers on this site!

I've never been hot, never will be, I came to terms with that a while ago ^_^ But I must admit, my puppy dog eyes are adorable ^.^

20. Janvier

It got edited then deleted, remember?
    We're not allowed to post pics of ourselves anymore on the forum.. :frowning2: