1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ec Hotties

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Latinokid, Dec 20, 2007.

1. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

No I wasn't replying to you and yeah it was more of a general and random comment. BTW I think are you HOT!

2. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I think most people on here are really good looking, but hotness is much more than that to me and with that everyone is extremely hot!

3. abercrombieboi

well i believe that hotness and aesthetic and beauty comes from within, like if you don't truly believe your hot then no one else will :slight_smile: so then i say all the time... "IM GORGEOSU AND I KNOW IT :slight_smile:" i only wish that other ppl would stop being so modest and just say theyre gorgeous...a little confidence goes a long way :slight_smile:

4. Blaz

Blaz Guest

That's very true, though I do believe there's a fine line between confident and conceded.

5. jazzrawr

Youre beautiful, darling. <3
    Inside and out. :slight_smile:

And for everyone else who doesn't like the way they look,
    personality matters more to alot of people than looks.
    For me, the more i get to know someone, the more attractive or unattractive they get.
    Someone can have the best body on the planet, but if they're cocky or mean I don't find them attractive at all.
    And on the other hand, someone can think theyre ugly but i think theyre beautiful. :slight_smile:

Looks aren't everything. Not at all. ^.^

*end of rant* XD

6. Beebo

:tantrum: THIS IS ALL A BIG MASH OF MY OPINION + a touch of rant. :tantrum:​

I totally dissagree. If we were talking about Beauty, well then yes, beauty is something that I believe comes from within. You have to believe that you are beautiful to be beautiful.

Hotness on the other hand, if I could put it on a scale, the scale would be how aesthetically pleasing to the eyes that person is. Being hot, in my opinion, is all on the outside. I don't think someone can tell others how hot they are. I think that the only way to judge if someone is hot, is if you are an onlooker, looking in on someone that you have never met. That way you have no bias, and there is nothing that can affect your judgement other than your own personal preference.

Don't be shocked if someone doesn't think you are hot, because most likely, someone else does, as long as you are making an effort. Being hot has little to do with the way you were born (things that you are born with that can effect hotness: Facial symmetry, skin color), instead it is mostly something that you work towards with fashionionable clothing, musculature, hairstyles, sunglasses, contacts, tatooes, peircings, braces... blah blah blah... whatever people will find physically attractive is essentially what ends up setting the bar for hotness.

I've had low self esteem, and I used to be overweight with bad teeth (I needed braces), well I worked hard at it, and althought I still don't consider myself hot when I look in the mirror, I have been called hot, which is such a big compliment. Think of how much it will mean if someone says you are hot, if you already think you are hot. It won't mean much.

Saying "I am hot" is like saying, everyone thinks I am hot; it is a universal statement. Well guess what, for the crew of you who fancy yourselves 'all that', I found myself thinking that a chunk of you weren't even close to 'all that', meanwhile I've found some of the people that said they weren't hot, way hotter.

The best you can get away with saying, is "Some people think I'm hot", that way you aren't putting words into anybody's mouth.

7. Malchik89

Yeah i agree there are alot of very attractive people on this forum, me not being one of them lol

8. sexyalex

omfg >.<

i went for an interview with an local agency today and they said i was too short to be a model. I told them i was just 15 years old and they said they have 14 year old contracts that are 6ft. :tears:

and they say i will never make it as a model no matter what people tell me. and i quote"are the people telling u to be a model, people with experteis in the industry? leave my presence young man"

IT WAS LIKE A FUCKING BULLET TO THE HEAD! I felt like killing him :frowning2:(((((
    fortunate for me my mom understand how i felt and took me out for ice-cream and tomorrow i am going to the country for surfing. SO hopefully that should cheer me up a bit.

9. AeonToy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    YES!!! i love carebears!

10. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    jazz is right. Ive actually met people where i dont find them attractive at all but if we hit i off im suddenly drawn to them, also if people are so shallow they wont even talk to you then you dont want that kind of person anyways...sry about the modeling thing alex, ive always wanted to try something like that, just to see if I could make it or not

11. rosiejuly3

Personally I dont think a person is hot until I have gotten to know them, but there are very many good looking people on this site. Most deny it too..

12. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    update, blue0090 is my hotty haha

13. Kimi

I thought this thread was closed for good long time ago....

14. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    for once I agree with you. LOL

15. RobbIsFlyyy

I couldn't agree with that more.
    People tend to get the "extreme self confidence" and "conceded" border mixed up, and end up making themselves look like asses.
    It's kinda an artform, or a talent. It takes practice to get better at it.
    But once ones person learns to control it...woo baby.
    I need them digits. :]

16. berileos

berileos Guest

I agree absolutely...inner beauty rules!
    I don't think I look good,but when someone says even a smallest compliment,I can blush...

17. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Haha nevah!

18. ltb2511

There is an EC member who I think is really cute :icon_redf but SHH! its a secret.

19. pirateninja

Oooh! Who? :grin:

You can't say stuff like that and leave us all hanging!