1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumbest way you've injured yourself

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tiny Catastrophe, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Gumtree

Broke my big toe on a garden gnome.

Stupid bloody thing, bet it wasn't expecting to be picked up and smashed into a squillion pieces when it broke my toe.

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once thought it would be a good idea to see how far I could cycle down my street with my eyes closed. I ended up cycling into a parked car, falling onto the road and ripping the top layer of skin off my little finger.

That stung like a bitch. >.<

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thought of another one! Last year I semi-woke up at about 4am and realised I'd moved down my bed and was off my pillow, so I grabbed the top of my mattress and hauled myself back up. Unfortunately, the shelf behind my bed happened to be in the way of my rapidly moving head. I woke up the guy in the next room with *crack* "FUCK!", and ended up with a very impressive bruise on my forehead. That was fun to explain.

4. VampConspiracy

I've never managed to break my bones, but I guess when your hobby is computer programming, that just doesn't happen often.

This little incident happened sometime between age 10 and age 15 (I remember the what in my life, not the when). Back then, I was hyperactive. There was a needle on one of the armrests of the couch. I managed to land my wrist just right with just enough force to embed the needle in my wrist, with the sharp side DOWN. After panicking for a few seconds, I just yanked the needle out. I don't remember any pain from that experience, no hospitalization was needed, nothing was seriously damaged, but it was still stupid.

That's about it.