1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You Party?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vhrebels, May 14, 2013.

1. MrBrightside

Yup :slight_smile:

The way we do it here is we go to a party about 8pm till 11pm, for predrinks then clubbing after that. Keeps the cost down and lets you meet new people.

Not had a proper party in a while though. Kinda lost alot of friends after the madness of first year, but that will sort itself :slight_smile:

2. June Cleaver

I love to party! I am really outgoing and pretty well get along with everyone. Mike, my husband has introduced me to the North Florida country boy way. It's called a mud bog! We have a mud truck and go to a pond like Kelly Pond in Perry Fl with our truck on a pull weekend and spend the whole weekend drunk running the truck wide open in the pond spraying mud, lillypads, and what ever else is in there all over and sometimes getting stuck. I let Mike do the driving, because riding is souch a rush! It is heaven all weekend! 50,000 drunk redneck men playing with mud trucks is quite an experence. Lots of fun! Our next keg party will be Haloween night. Our 8 acres will be full of our friends, 3 kegs, food, music, and a huge bon fire. When we throw a party it goes all night long!

In the days before Mike, I used to party in Las Vegas every Christmas through New Year's eve, the whole month of November in Savanah GA which is one big party! and the summer at Daytona Beach, Fl. That is how I used to spend my years with Ken because he was nicer when we traveled and he would be so busy chasing women he would forget about me long enough for me to enjoy myself. I have always felt life is to be lived and I wasted my mid 20's to early 30's greving the loss of my husband who died. June

#42 June Cleaver, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
  3. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeahh, pretty much every weekend. I suppose it probably isn't too good for me to be indulging in alcohol and certain drugs all the time, but I have little desire to stop any time soon. I generally feel happy at parties and more like I belong than at other times. I'd say I'm very much a people person, but then there are times when I want nothing to do with other people. That's just my old introvercy though I think. I've become a lot more confident over the past few years. I used to loathe high school, and now I'm just finishing the first year of 6th form and I suppose you'd say I'm in the popular group although I do dislike a few of the narcissistic, shallow people who go in the same circles as me.

But anyway, yeah I love to party. I love getting drunk, getting high, ridding myself of inhibitions and it's just a great way of having fun in my opinion. I don't ever feel dependent on anything, and so I don't think there's any kind of proble with my current lifestyle.

4. Hexagon

No. Never been to one, and the internet is so much more interesting than people.