1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You Party?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vhrebels, May 14, 2013.

1. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I just didn't understand what you meant by 'resorting to peer pressure'; I never resorted to peer pressure to accomplish anything. Maybe I succumbed to peer pressure exerted by others at times, but I personally never tried to get anyone else to use drugs or alcohol.

2. Candace

Ok, maybe I should rephrase stuff and not type this on 4-5 hours of sleep *deep breath*. I meant...I'm glad to hear that you stop becoming dependent on that. :slight_smile:

3. ANightDude

Never have been much of one. I don't drink and I don't smoke, and for whatever reason human beings seem to believe that's all they can do to have fun most of the time. I go to massive tea parties on my campus, though. Haha.

4. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh no, I don't party. I like to spend time quietly with a book or a small group of friends just talking. I get too anxious in a crowd. :frowning2:

5. Ridiculous

I've been to like, one party in the last ten years.
    Before that I went to few birthday parties for <10 year olds though and those were pretty cool.

6. Sully

Love partying! Over the weekend I was awake for over 36 hours because of it!

Also love clubbing! Nothing better than walking out of a club at 7 in the morning XD

7. Jared

Nope, don't drink or do drugs and I'm a bit of an introvert, so not my speed. Much prefer a book/TV or a few friends. I've been to like three parties in college lol

8. junglejulia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I rather go out and have a beer with some friends, parties tend to get messy. But clubing is the best!

9. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm an introvert, and socially awkward. But I enjoy just being around friends and family, even if I don't contribute much to conversations. I love to just sit and listen, and observe

10. funkeln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    been there done that. drank a lot and tried different drugs, got it all out of my system the first two years of "college". Now I haven't been to a party in over a year, rarely drink, and no drugs, and I am happy with that! too bad I started smoking cigarettes as a result of all that and haven't been able to quit..

11. Colours

Yes please.

12. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually I like a party every now and then, but only as long as there's no drugs or alcohol and I know the people there. It can be fun for me then, but the wild outrageous parties are just not my speed.

13. The username

I think I am done after the past weekend. The last party I went to I drank very little and didn't even get a buzz, and I realized how lame it was.

I also kind of agree with WooEEE. I have noticed lately that a lot of people my age are rather trying to get in girls pants than anything. It takes out the fun of partying for me.

I classify myself as kind of introverted, but I used to love going to parties. Now, not so much; I do prefer small gatherings where I can drink with my friends every once in awhile. Also, I still have yet to try clubbing, and I am not ruling that out - don't think it will be my scene, though.

14. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i've been to 2 parties, didn't enjoy either one that much

15. timo

This.

I like people and I like beer and I like random conversations either with friends or strangers when intoxicated. Or with friends while sober (but as I said I like beer so I don't stay sober for too long at a party).

16. castle walls

No, I don't party. No offense to anyone that does but, every time I'm at a party, it feels like I'm wasting my life. I could think of a large amount of other things I could better spend my time doing

17. Candace

This.

18. GayJay

Personally i just love drinking, i really enjoy the taste of alcohol and the feeling of becoming slightly drunk, plus drinking games are really funny
    Since we've left school my friends and i have gone our separate ways so we have a day of the week reserved for meeting at a pub in town for a drink
    I get to get out with my girlfriend and catch up to what has been going on in the week

That's the only day i really go out though. I go to some parties or get togethers too, but other than that i'm pretty bored most of the time

19. timo

Oh yessss this too. How could I forget.

20. Formality

Partying is the most fun in my life atm. I am usually not very happy but people who have seen me drunk have always told me I'm so happy when I'm drunk. Usually I'm not the one that talks the most, but when I'm drunk I guess I become "me" for real and talk a lot and to anyone.