1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you find yourself attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Virgo, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Formality

Occasionally I'll just hate how I look and be all dramatic, but most of the time I'm content. I'm not too happy about my body however. I always felt too skinny, like I'm not muscular enough.

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I hate when people say this, so annoying.

3. Nikky DoUrden

Why its annoying ?
    I say that to people too because its true, being beautiful in your own way for me means they are more beautiful than the dull holiwood stars. Thats a big compliment-giving !

Myself i dont find attractive and i hope my bf could overlook my look :icon_redf

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Ya God damn right, I do~!

[​IMG]

Despite my... situation... I'm quite proud of how I look, and the efforts I put into looking like such.
    However, it doesn't feel like me, if that makes any sense.

Still, transgenderism aside, I do think I'm quite attractive -- even if some may disagree, that's fine, they just have bad taste!

LOL~!!​

5. CyanChachki

Aside from my weight, I do.

6. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Physically, I'd say I'm average or just above-average. But if I include things like personality, ambition, intelligence, etc., I find myself quite attractive. My looks are not my best feature, but that's a good thing in my book lol

7. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yes I do. Self attraction however is a never ending battle lol you have good and bad days, then really really good ones, then ones you try not to remember... :roflmao:

8. newfish

Sometimes. I think I normally think of myself as sort of average. It would be nice if I had a little muscle, but I also can't push myself to exercise regularly, so I've come to terms with it.
    But I do like my choice of sweaters.

9. Lyana

I do. I feel comfortable with the way I look, which is great, and I know I can be attractive to other people. I wouldn't call myself beautiful, but when someone compliments me, I accept the compliment as being sincere and don't think they're messing with me, for example.

Smiling or laughing. I feel more attractive when I do, probably because I feel happier.
    Having my hair down, too. I like my hair.
    Entering a room with a friend in it, and having them look up and smile at me.
    Wearing clothes I'm comfortable in.

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I see younger pics of myself, but I've packed on some pounds this year.

11. Burnedcloset

Eh......no, no I don't. I think I've only felt attractive once. I guess finding yourself attractive, is something that comes eventually.......at least I hope so.

I've never really felt a sincere compliment either. Always felt it was a lie to make myself feel better. I think that's the reason I like being around somewhat meaner blunt people. I want to know what they think of me. Because nice people, they will tell a lie.

12. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry for trying to make those who need a boost me up happy

13. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Um, I'm not my type lol

It's not that I believe I'm unattractive, just that my physical characteristics are not what I look for in a guy.

Am I attractive? I dunno. To me, no. To others? Maybe, I mean, there are people who do find me attractive. What is it about me that they find attractive? I have no fucking clue. I still don't know how to inquire that without sounding too attention-whorish or like I'm fishing for compliments.

#33 Rawrzilla, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  14. lemons123

No. But i believe i can achieve whatever i want, which is more important :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

15. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's kind of a loaded question. I am not "my type" necessarily, so I don't find myself "objectively attractive". However, I've learned to love me. I like that guy in the mirror. So I find myself "subjectively attractive", the same way I might find a guy who might not be really good-looking to be attractive if I were in love with him. Not sure if that makes sense, but there it be. :slight_smile:

Lex

16. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im okay with how i look and one time i looked in the mirror and said "i am actually kinda cute" lol have gotten some people to say that to me too

17. KingJude

No. I'm really ugly. >.<

18. JessicaWolfess

hell to the no. Even though people constantly say I'm cute I will never see it, maybe when I'm fully transitioned? but until then I just look like a freak to myself, and it dosen't help the fact that no one has ever asked me out and most of my ex's went out with me due to pity =/. I guess self body hate comes with being a pre-transition transgirl...

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't consider myself attractive nor ugly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I have a average self image and I'm attracted to others who are also indifferent on their appearance

20. timo

10/10 would bang.