1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone else knew they were ‘different’ at a young age and didn’t realize it until later?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Omegduh, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Findmepls

Findmepls New Member

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had thoughts of performing gay sexual activities things I shouldn't have known about years before puberty. I also began crossdressing at this time.
    7 or 8 maybe

2. Joelle b

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    At age 8 or nine I sorta realized that I was as interested in girls as I was with boys. I spent a lot of time trying to convince myself it was just my body consciousality and I wasn’t aware or the lgbtq community. Recently I have learned who I am/

3. Elewa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I thought it was normal to think girls and boys were pretty when i was younger when i got to middle school and gave my really close girl bff a little smooch in class that's when it dawned on me that i wasn't normal

4. jessie19

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Funny I was driving to work this morning, and mid traffic i realised how long there has bee signs that i identify as a girl, i can trace back to being 4 years old and being told by my father, you are a boy stop acting like that or ill put you in a dress. now being older i know that i liked playing with dolls and playing house, because thats what girls do and thats what i am