1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concerts~

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pasalacqua, Oct 24, 2009.

1. kramer362

Seeing Roger Waters on his Dark Side of the Moon Tour in Summer of 2007 was amazing. It was at Darien Lake (an amusement park) so the whole day we went on rides and there were hardly any lines, then come evening we went to see the best show I'd ever been to. They played every song I could have hoped for, and it was literally a perfect day. (Ok $8 for a cup of beer sucked but weed sufficed)

Then in June of 2008 I drove down to Bonnaroo with my sister and her boyfriend. I would have liked to go with people I'd have more fun with, but it was a definite blast and it's refreshing living in the hippie atmosphere for 3-4 days where possessions don't matter. Though I was by myself when I saw Pearl Jam, when they performed 'Black' it was another perfect moment. My Morning Jacket and and The Raconteurs were awesome, and Chris Rock was hilarious (and he also gave love for the gays!). My only regret is not having been aware of so many groups that performed until after the fact- I missed my chance to see Vampire Weekend and especially Sigur Ros, as well as comedians that I didn't know where there... Louis CK I'll see you perform someday!

Also saw Death Cab for Cutie and Franz Ferdinand in Toronto in 2006, that was good but I wasn't left awestruck like other shows I've been to.

2. Shevanel

I envy you so much ^ I wanted to go to Bonnaroo so bad that year xD Pearl Jam didn't get to play Black when I saw them :frowning2: Its my favorite song by them

3. well i've seen
    Slipknot

and i went to this years mayhem festival
    got to see
    All That Remains
    Trivium
    Marilyn Manson
    Slayer
    it was the best all the mosh pits and there were lighting fires on the lawn. the smoke smelled pretty bad cus every one was using bottles and anything lying around. pretty kick ass show.

I am also seeing Kiss in december. I'm a pretty big fan of them.

4. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Oh awesome! I'm glad someone at least knows (and likes) who I was going on about. ^^;