1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clothing suggestions?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jinkies, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

So far where I live I ended up getting 13 inches of snow. I'm heading to work soon >_<

2. Monika the Diva

Okay so I added a new photo to my album. I do not know why but I loved that outfit. It was so tight on my body. All I did last night was rubbing my hips and my butt last night. Plus it kept me warm. It was really short. I was with my best female friend kept pulling my dress down. Lol

3. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

Actually, I've found that bikinis, about a size too small, work FABULOUSLY! No taping required.:thumbsup:

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok... I think I look pretty good. You however look great now having seen your pictures.

5. Monika the Diva

That's great miss Emma! That's one thing less to worry about. For the next time, I am looking to try out something more elegant once I am able to acquire the outfit.

6. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I second that. (Maybe not the denim part.)
    Skirts with knee high socks! <3

7. Monika the Diva

There was a REALLY cool outfit I saw a cross-dresser wear and I can't seem to find it online. I was thinking about recreating that same outfit myself. I know my way around a sewing machine. Plus I noticed that the nicer clothes always come 4-7 sizes too small. The biggest I sport is a size 18. And thw smallest is 16 in women's. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link to that YouTube video.