1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

circumcision. yay or nay

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by shadowmonger, May 22, 2014.

1. BelleFromHell

Thanks, I like you too. I also like your avatar... :roflmao:

2. NovaJen

Out Status:
    Some people
    Less is more? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I know, I just think the argument is silly is all. It's especially silly because countries that promote FGM believe that a cut up vulva is more aesthetically attractive, and no man would ever ever want a woman who wasn't cut. Even the women promote and accept that this is true and that not being cut is less "feminine", but if Americans heard that they would have an outburst. But yet it's okay for them to mutilate little boys because they look "ugly"....pffft.
    It's understandable to worry about the kid, but I also think our attractions need to stay separate from their life. I personally think breasts look utterly disgusting if they're above a B cup, and I could never date a woman over that size. But I would be seen as a terrible person if I removed my daughter's breast buds or forced her into having breast reduction surgery just because "I don't want my daughter to be ugly".

I agree with you completely. If you don't like a foreskin, don't date an uncut guy. A dick is a dick.

4. Princess Danica

I'm circumcised and I'm glad I was. I would almost certainly have it done now if I wasn't cut as an infant. I personally think the foreskin looks ugly.

5. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No. It's impractical and the cons far outweigh the pros.

6. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

[​IMG]

Thank you :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

#46 CharlieHK, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
  7. Techno Kid

Not if you did not make the choice to be circumcised by your own free-will.

8. Minnie

9. My thoughts exactly. I'm pretty much against it. Most people just do it for religious reasons, anyway.

... As far as attraction, who doesn't love diversity?

10. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Okay so it was brought up to me by my S.O. that it's for cleanliness because the only way they could clean him (the baby boy) would be to lift up the foreskin. So it's done for convenience as well I suppose for the care taker. I mean still wrong but still a point to consider.

11. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    Actually the foreskin is still attached to the glans until the child is four or five. So the whole cleaning excuse is preposterous.

12. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

I don't have a penis, So I won't claim to be an expert on foreskin development but that was one of the main reason she knows about.

13. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    I didnt mean to sound confrontational. But it just pisses me off. The sheer amount of misinformation out there about the uncut penis. Id give anything to be uncut.

14. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Actually shadowmonger is correct. Foreskin is pretty much glued there until later in life, so it's a weak argument made by parents who don't know how to clean. It's especially ridiculous because circumcision actually makes things LESS clean since urine and feces get spread around the infected hole.

Foreskin is just as important as the clitoral hood or the labia in women. Removing it even affects a man's female partner badly since women are much more likely to have painful vaginal sex with a circumcised guy compared to an uncut guy.

15. BelleFromHell

I thought everyone hated flat-chested women. You've made me feel a little better about myself, thank you. :lol:

I totally agree with you. The "foreskin is ugly" arguement is utter rubbish. I think penieses is general are ugly, but do I think they should all be cut off? HELL NO.

If adults want to be circumcised, they should be free to do so. Adults can say whether or not they want to be cut, but children cannot.

I believe circumcision, or any kind of amputation, shouldn't be done to a voiceless child unless it's medically neccessary. Any other reason would be an absolute violation of the child's rights.

---------- Post added 26th May 2014 at 07:16 PM ----------

You're welcome. :slight_smile:

I love that gif, too! :roflmao:

16. confused1234

There is some compelling evidence that circumcision reduces the transmission rate of HIV. I think that alone is justification for it.

I don't remember being circumcised, and it hasn't altered my life in any appreciable way. So I guess I don't understand what the big deal is. We can talk all day about whether "mutilating a voiceless child" is right or wrong, but the fact remains that circumcision has legitimate public health benefits.

17. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    That is also a very weak arguement. Condoms reduce transmission of hiv and dont involve amupation on a child who has no say about what is happening to their body.

18. BelleFromHell

Not to mention, it most likely increases the chance of getting an STI/STD due to the scab it leaves behind. It's not rocket science.

19. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I was circumcised at birth but I don't know I guess they missed a tiny little spot on the bottom. It is now about 3/8 wide and really just long/thick enough to say it's there. The way it feels when someone just barely touches it makes me want to kill my mom for having the rest removed.

---------- Post added 27th May 2014 at 02:20 AM ----------

Speak for yourself I absolutely love sucking cock.

20. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As do I - I prefer giving to receiving. :icon_bigg