1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cat died today.. and I feel terrible.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Tyrion, Nov 28, 2014.

1. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aloha from Hawaii, Tyrion
    I feel for you and offer you a big hug. Losing a pet is so, so very difficult. Don't be afraid to cry about it, but please spend most of your time on the happy memories of your cat. Pets bring us so much joy!
    I lost my cat, Mea, in September. My partner and I were just devastated by the loss. We cried and cried. We went for a walk to try to feel better and we looked up in the sky and there was a big cloud that looked exactly like our cat. My brother told me that Mea was trying to tell us "she made it". I tell you this because in many ways, your cat will always be with you, especially since you loved him so much. His wonderful memory will always be in your and your mother's heart. So if you feel sad, just think of all those good memories. This is what works for me.

(If you want to see the cloud of my cat Mea, I took a photo of it with my phone. I posted it in my profile under "albums" for you.)

with much aloha,
    ~Milan