1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Books and articles on LGBTQ That may help

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Kay, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Kay

Kay Guest

Heroes I would have to put down women who advanced the LGBTQ Cause. Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas i admire that they had an out relationship in the 1920's.
    My greatest heroes are the men who said enough at the Stonewall Inn back in 1969 and began the Gay movement in earnest in the US. A year later there were three Gay Pride parades.

2. Italy or Bust

I think you'll find snoring to actually be evolved as a beneficial thing, a mock menacing growl that keeps the predator from daring to climb the tree or enter the cave. Your scent would betray your location anyway.

---------- Post added 7th Mar 2013 at 09:40 PM ----------

And Kay, I'd go back to the free love movement of the '70s. The 1870s, that is! Many a revolutionary idea born in that decade, actually! (Heck, the whole century!)

Feminism and Free Love

#22 Italy or Bust, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  3. Kay

Kay Guest

Good books that lean more toward Bi sexuality and Pansexuality
    Bi Any Other Name: Bisexual People Speak Out by Loraine Hutchins This is one of the best books on Bi sexuality. It's from the early 90's
    VICE VERSA: Bisexuality and the Eroticism of Everyday Life by Marjorie Garber somewhat theoretical but leaves room for much thought
    Sexual Fluidity: Understanding Women's Love and Desire by Lisa M. Diamond This is about being gender blind even in self examination. It reaches into thoughts of sexual dysphoria as well. These are all good reads