1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biggest jerk you've ever met?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gaynerd64, Apr 7, 2014.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My childish, tantrum-throwing, marker-throwing, loud-mouthed, verbally abusive, condescending, patronizing, lustful, egomaniacal, narcissistic, most-important-person-in-the-world, Chris Christie-wannabe bully, misogynistic, chauvinist, holier-than-thou piece of shit sperm donor who doesn't even deserve to be called my dad.

2. Caleb2001

My math teacher. Likes to talk down to us and act like we are dumb. And like he is a lot smarter than we will ever be.:tantrum:

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is something I'd have to give serious thought to, as there have been too many, sad to say. Much as I try to give people a chance, there are some who've shown no endearing qualities and have completely exhausted my patience and tolerance.

4. 101DeadRoses

It is a tie between the jerk who used to stomp on our feet when I was in dance class, or the teacher that condoned and participated in various bullying cases.

5. ChameleonSoul

You guys don't want to know how long my list is...

6. biggayguy

Let's just say my dad served a few years of probation and leave it at that.

7. This one bitch who decided to check her phone while she was riding her bike. The bike lane and the road was crowded so we had to ride our bikes in a single-file line. She ended up running into me and sent my bike flying onto the sidewalk and left me with bruises after falling down. She didn't even apologize. If you are plainly stupid and rude person, I pretty much hate you already.

But that was just one time.

The other one was even worse. My third grade teacher was a total bitch who never cared about me. I know, she had 20 kids to worry about, but this was about a bullying case. I reported it to her like we were taught to do, but she just brushed it aside. Later, I heard her talking to her friend about it on the phone and was like "This kid is just being silly. I'm just going to let this slide, it's no big deal. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL." I swore that if I ever see her again (doesn't work at the school anymore), I would confront her about it.

8. Beetle

A former roommate. I think she was 18 or 19 at the time, and acted like a spoiled pre-teen.

Basically, she was super passive aggressive and hated confrontation and would break out screaming if you tried to reason with her.

STORY TIME.

#1. She never did any cleaning. My friend and I, also roommates, asked her nicely to help out with cleaning and keeping the kitchen tidy when she came home one night. She yelled at us "I DIDN'T COME HOME TO BE YELLED AT!" We weren't yelling. She slammed her bedroom door like a child in a temper tantrum.

#2. One night my friend and I came home super late (we're animators and we always have a ton of work) and all we did was open the fridge to get a drink, and she screamed from her bedroom "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

#3. She left a passive aggressive note on the fridge one day saying "To whoever can't AFFORD beer, stop taking mine!" None of us took her beer. My friend doesn't like beer, and I had a huge stash of my own beer. I left a note back, telling her this, as well as reminding her to help clean. This resulted in a shit ton of notes and I got fed up with her not wanting to confront me and talk about it. And she didn't listen to anything I had written and basically just "yelled" through the notes. When she came home, at about 3 AM (I was still up talking with a friend on skype), I confronted her saying "Ok, let's talk this over like adults." She immediately started screaming at me: "I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU. GO AWAY. I DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU." I, throughout her screaming, kept telling her to calm down and act like an adult. At the end she just slams her door and I can hear her call a friend and start crying. I laughed back to my bedroom because that whole thing was so baffling. My friend on skype heard it all through my closed door and thought she hit me.

#4. She constantly had a huge group of friends over practically every day and they were super loud. At the time we lived in a cramped basement apartment and she wasn't supposed to have friends sleep over. They would be up through the night laughing and screaming at whatever they're watching on TV. And as someone who barely got any sleep, this bothered me greatly. I had to confront my landlord many times before he told her to stop, because telling her to stop myself...well she ignored me. Oh yeah, and even though I was 3 bedrooms down I could hear them. And I heard them say shit like "I WANNA GAY GUY BEST FRIEND!" *facedesk*

#5. She was super privileged and spoiled. Her parents bought ALL her groceries and she would let the food rot and go to waste. She shopped at Whole Foods. Her parents would come over to give her things and I would hear her yell at them all the time...things like "THIS IS THE WRONG PRINTER, I ASKED FOR A DIFFERENT ONE." And "WHY DON'T YOU BUY ME A CAR?" Her parents never disciplined her.

#6. She stole my plates one time and used them to put all her makeup on. She got mad AT ME when I asked for them back.

#7. She never took out the trash. My friend and I decided to not do the bathroom trash one time just to see if she would take the initiative to do it. The result was trash many feet high full of her makeup shit and bloody tampons.

#8. Whenever she wrote notes on the fridge she'd make her friends peer through the door when I entered the kitchen to see if I looked at them. That was creepy. I gave em a death glare.

#28 Beetle, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  9. Abbra

Sadly, it's probably my grandpa. Here is a list of things he has done. And a little back story, he was in the military and was stationed in Japan. He met my grandmother there and got her pregnant, so they were forced to get married. Here are all the things he did:

-Gambled and drank all of their money away with a toddler in the house.
    -When my grandma tried to divorce him, he threatened to take my aunt (her first child) away from her as the American would automatically get custody.
    - Forced his wife and his five year old to move to an entirely different country where they couldn't speak the language and give up the life they had built.
    -Beat my grandma.
    - Verbally abused my mother and her older sister.
    - When my grandmother passed, she left my mom and my aunt a house in a very nice part of this town. My grandpa went behind their backs and sold the house before they could legally sue him for dishonoring her will. Neither of them saw a cent from those thousands of dollars.
    - Had nothing to do with me or my sister's lives and he just generally ignored us.
    - At our local YMCA, he bullied an autistic guy who worked there every day until he pushed the guy into punching him just so that he could sue the already struggling business.
    - Claimed that being gay was unnatural despite the discrimination he faced by being in a multi-cultural relationship.
    - Let my mom almost be mauled by his dog.
    - When he was sick he would always schedule doctor's appointments on days my mom was working despite the fact she literally only worked once a week. He did it just to be spiteful.
    - He tried to convince my mom and aunt that all of their children should be kicked out of the family because we never see him. Once again, he never even spoke to us once. He made no attempt to be part of our lives.

The idea of choosing between their children and the abusive and that mean spirited alcoholic was just ludicrous to my mom and aunt. This summer they finally kicked the asshole out of their lives for good. The last thing he did was send a passive aggressive notice saying that we're out of the will. Good fucking riddance.

10. Joelouis

Beetle, I had a bad housemate as well.

As soon as she moved in the house went downhill.
    She NEVER cleaned up, would leave her make-up (We were certain it was war-paint) in the bathroom sink, she'd not bother rinsing out the bath/shower after shaving her legs. Leave her laundry in the washing machine for days. (I'd never touch it through fear of disease and getting beaten up by her). Instead of washing up after eating, she would just hide her dirty plate and cutlery in her cupboard. And she'd growl at you if you dared to say "Good morning".....it just went on. Come to think of it, she reminds me of the bitch from the film "Misery".

She left for New Zealand and a guy moved in her old room.

He was constantly drinking and playing loud music so much that our nice neighbours complained. Always arguing with other housemates and then left saying we made his stay there terrible.

#30 Joelouis, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  11. 101DeadRoses

Ok, I already mentioned this, but it would have to be my old dance teacher.

This is Pam at the West Plains Center of The Arts, by the way so.. don't go there, don't send your kids there, and if anyone in your family is there GET THEM OUT.

So, waaayyy back, so far back that I've nearly forgotten his face, there was this little BRAT that would stomp on me and my friends' feet. While we were trying to dance.
    In tap shoes as well.
    ALL of the girls in the class experienced this at least once, and told Pam about it, but she would just move them, and when the next girl almost got her toes broken, Pam would say "Oh he just LOVES you, but he can't express it." This happened to every single girl in the class, including his younger sister.
    Did I mention his family was rich, and had a bunch of people in the classes?
    It was only when my mom told me to give him one warning to stop, then shove the brat across the room if he didn't, and I told Pam, that he was moved into another class (no discipline at all) so he could abuse the other kids in there.
    So when the younger kids were being physically abused, it was fine. When he was practically beating up his little sister, it was fine. But as soon as my mom gives me the go-ahead to deck the butt-monkey if he did it again, it becomes a problem, and Pam treats me like the plague for the next several months.

For some reason we stayed for another couple years.

Last year, however, after months of discontent with the class "collaboration" (more like scam so she could get more money) she did something so unforgivable that I still become sickened and saddened at the very sight of her.
    It is so disappointing that a teacher, and a PARENT could do this to a 14-year-old girl.

One of my friends was being bullied.

On Dress Rehearsal, and RECITAL, a group of girls was standing at the side of the stage, calling out steps, mocking, and yelling "YOU SUCK" at my friend (let's call her A)
    But when my mom told Pam on Dress Rehearsal? Nothing.

On Recital, things changed for the worse.
    The girls did it again, and it made my friend cry (which broke my heart, as I had a crush on her and really liked her) and we told Pam, AGAIN.
    She said:

"I'll talk to them, they should not have done that. But, needless to say, they are really p*ssed at A, and with good reason"

Err, what now?

"She hardly shows up to class (she got really sick, her parents were divorcing and she was depressed), she shows up and just looks awful (she was the best one of the group) oh and she auditioned at Attitudes (a rival dance studio that she toured while it was under construction and now goes to) So they are really mad at her."

The worst part, later she sent my mum a message that said:

"I know who has been bad and will talk to them."

Later on, she sent another message denying that the kids did anything at all wrong and that she talked to about 40 people (really, Pam, 40? There wasn't anywhere near that many backstage at ANY time..) who were backstage at the time and hadn't heard any mean things from anyone.
    She said that she also talked to two kids who went to school with A and didn't go to dance, and that they said that A was a total drama queen who said these things for attention.
    She also said that, if you looked at A's facebook comments, someone was always mad at her and that she was always playing the sympathy card (completely untrue, everyone loves A, and she may be sad sometimes, but what do you expect?)
    So Pam is not only mean, but a horrible liar.

I was with this teacher since I was 4-6 and loved her ever since then, but now, her name is a curse. The worst thing is what she said to sum everything up:

".. I did not cause this, A did."

So remember: Pam from The West Plains Center of The Arts is rude, only cares about her rich students, and blames children for being bullied. DO NOT buy anything from her store. DO NOT attend her classes. And DEFINITELY, whatever you do, NEVER, EVER send your children there.

And if Pam is reading this for some reason, I am SO disappointed in you. You are a parent and a teacher, and you had the gall to do this to a child. I legitimately hope your own greed ends your business and ruins your life.

Thank you for letting me ramble.

12. Kat 5

The kind of people who call me retarded and stupid, even though I am in advanced classes and passing. One actually had the nerve to threaten to beat me up if I didn't give him my ADHD medicine.

13. Stripe101

I'm waiting for the day when I get pushed too far past my usually pacifistic ways and just black out and beat the shit out of somebody.

14. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my former boss.......i asked him if there were any positions opened up when he offered a chance to work at this place again,
    little did i realize he was drunk when i called him. so he proceeded to tell me that i was lazy, slow, incompetent, and not really able to comprehend what they're saying. he told me not to return to the job and to stay out of it.
    needless to say, i don't feel bad for him. he rapes his own autistic daughter and he's a drunk. i can't really do anything about it since i have no evidence. there's not a damn thing i could do about it. sick to think there's people like that.

15. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    BUMP.
    I just had to comment on this :slight_smile:
    my dad is right up there on top of the pile of steaming shite ........

16. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boss at the job I had between undergrad and grad school. She was a disgusting human being.

17. Candace

My critical policy thinking through writing process professor. Boy, no one liked him. He was like a creepy version of Mr. Rodgers. He was condescending, blatantly rude, had ignorant views of other cultures, a weird sense of humor, super super super harsh when grading and super nitpicky on every detail, just because he wanted to be a jerk.

I turned in a paper once. It met the page length (15 pages), all my sources listed in the back, with a cover page. He gave it back to me since it "lacked page numbers" o_o. I mean disregard the entire content and bibliography NOT THE PAGE NUMBERS!! Anything BUT THAT!! Seriously the worst professor I've ever had in my entire life and no one liked him :bang: . Luckily a girl from Ivory Coast and I would just talk badly about him in French :lol:.

18. Acm

Acm Guest

I used to go to a conservative school full of nazis, rednecks, and basically everyone was extremely homophobic and racist so it's hard to choose just one person :dry:

19. Yosia

I also want to add my brothers friend, my 'boyfriend', my uncle..