1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biggest jerk you've ever met?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gaynerd64, Apr 7, 2014.

1. gaynerd64

Just wondering... Who is the biggest asshole you've ever met.

2. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A guy who rented the house next door to mine at my former place. When we met he was hitting on me big time, and not in a good way. He reminded me of a pimp. When I told him I wasn't interested in his various offers, he made some kind of comment, "Yeah, that's the problem with bitches, they don't always know what they want."

I later found out that he was an violent ex con, and among his lengthy record of arrests was rape. He wasn't convicted of the rape, so he wasn't technically registered as a sexual predator though. The police said they couldn't do anything until and unless he did something. They said I could get an restraining order, but admitted that it probably wouldn't stop him. One cop recommended getting an alarm system and a concealed carry gun permit. I decided to just move instead.

I asked someone who was a friend of mine at the time to borrow his brothers moving van, and he asked why. When I told him, he said that he thought the guys actions were just a misunderstanding. He asked me to let him have a talk with him first, and if that didn't solve the problem, he'd help me move. I stayed overnight at a co workers house, and the next day I found out from a neighbor across the street that the new guy just up and moved while I was gone, and in a hurry too. When I told my friend that the jerk had moved, he just casually shrugged and said, "problem solved."

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you want that in alphabetical order or by category? :dry:

4. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

It's a 6-10 way tie and they're all members of my extended family. :bang:

5. nonbinarym

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know way too many to just choose one. Most of them attend the same school as I do and are on the same bus, so I cannot avoid them easily. Also, would you like me to use the Asshole Behavior Scale?

#5 nonbinarym, Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My graduate school advisor...

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This guy I slept with biggest jerk ever!!!!!!!!
    He stole stuff from our store , he use to treat me like crap even insult the things I like all the time but he confessed to liking me , i didn't really like him much but just used him if you know what I mean :rolle: I regret sleeping with him

8. Kreiger

I met John G. Rowland once at a school thingy. I shook his hand (I didn't know, I was in second grade). For those who aren't aware, Rowland's a shady former governor who's been in jail before for stuff like extortion, bribery, tax fraud, basically nasty things with money.

9. katwat

hhhmmmm - well - my father - my evil b*&#h of a torturing cousin - my exhusband - they would have to be the top three

10. Simple Thoughts

My dad. Definitely my father =/

11. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Well my kindergarten music teacher turned out to be a pedophile or something ;-;

otherwise some of my extended family are pretty bad.

12. Iowan1976

Wow, where do I begin.....

I grew up being bullied by people at school, it was in all social groups..no one wanted anything to do with me...even back in like kindergarten or first grade. I really never felt like I belonged. I would have the popular kids try to push me down,any way they could, when I had any success. I would have the band kids, who would hang around me and pretend to be my friends, cut me out of pictures, not invite me to anything outside of school, hide things from me...etc. It was just sad.

Worse part was that a grew up in a very rural area, so there were only two main groups: the popular/athletic people and the band/not so popular people. I spent so many nights crying. I remember even praying on several occasions that I just want no one to ever feel the level of loneliness and social pain that I was going through. I look back on those elementary, junior high, and high school days, and I do not know how I ever survived those 13 years of my life.

I also faced bullying at home by a drunk dad...but that is a different story for a different day.

13. ZenMusic

There's these two popular kids in my year I can't stand, ones called Dean (Spoiled Brat, made a teacher retire backchats about the majority of things) said all Jews deserve to die, a straight up snob. The other is called Joel, a guy I used to like who was and is popular, but the crush ruined everything, and now he's just spiteful, especially to me, not only that he's a pure snake. I forgot to mention Joel's ex girlfriend and one of his victims. Called one of my best friends a Lesbian in Year 7 because she has/had short hair, and turned my best friend against me, and is extremely two-faced to me.

14. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was a bully target in late grade school and middle school as well, so much so that I begged my parents to send me to the Catholic high school a half hour away instead of the one 5 minutes away in our small town (which they did, bless them, even though my dad had to pick up a part time job). I've made peace with most of them (several are still living here), but there was one in particular who was the ringleader, and is one of the only people in my life whose cruelty I have never been able to fully put behind me. He targeted me from 5th through 8th grade with assorted little tortures of one kind or another, and egged his friends on to do the same.

He was tall (for his age), skinny, and had a big mop of red hair. I saw him a couple years back and was pleased to note that he was now a paunchy bald guy who had apparently stopped growing about the time I started at the Catholic high school. Divorced a couple times as well, I believe. Staying mad at anyone for an extended period of time is almost impossible for me, and I really believe people are basically good at heart, but I have to say that if I saw him lying in the gutter on fire, I wouldn't be willing to piss on him to put out the fire.

15. Foxface

easily the idiots who lived next door to me on my first military house

I hate the word redneck...but these two were

They would do things like change the oil then dump their used oil in my garbage can...loose...not even in a bottle. They would use my fence in area for their dog and never clean up after him. One day I cam home to find they had put in a gawdy awful looking dog house in MY yard. They never mowed the lawn. He would constantly fight with her and hit her. He would play his crappy music at 1000 decibels at 11-1 am.

and so much more

16. CharlieChalk

17. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Was one of my old bosses. I was on a temporary contract. I had already worked well passed the end of it and we extended it a little further. Then a job came up which was permanent and right by where I lived. Because I had a family (my youngest was only new born) I took it so I could have a stable income.

When I came to to hand in my notice, he went really nasty on me and was a right douche. I would of let it go, but he then said "I though you were an honourable person" in such a way as to imply I'm not.

Suffice to say that was a mistake on his part. And I think he realised that when I'd finished with him.

I mean, all I was trying to do was what was best for my family. There was no need for him to be such a jerk. Anyway, I haven't seen him since, so I'm glad about that.

Happy days :slight_smile:

18. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ya so how far along r u now? Lmao April fools thread

And for the biggest asshole I've ever met I ca t just pick 1 I've met so many mean people.

19. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A Lt. Colonel, who was never going to make Colonel, when I was in the USAF, as a junior officer serving under him. When it came to being an asshole, he was the authentic real deal.

20. Yosia

My dad, my ex-best friend, a lot of people from school~ theres too many >.<