1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being bullied constantly

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by George1, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having read your thread I'm really saddened to hear things haven't gotten any better for you. When I started High School I was bullied, but told the teachers instantly, and they had me changed classes so I wasn't meeting the bullies every day and while it went on a bit at first, it was manageable. I'm absolutely appalled you've come forward about your bullying and no one is doing anything about it.

I don't think lying about your sexuality just to get by is the answer, you've shown great courage in being out at your age, and the bullies won't stop because of that. You do need to fight though, I wouldn't suggest standing up to the bullies, although definitely don't give up around them, you need to make it difficult for them to bully you. You should make your parents do something on your behalf, get them to force the teachers to do something.

Unfortunately if it is as bad as I fear, you may have no choice but to change schools and hope it doesn't happen again. Sorry I wasn't much help