1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At the risk of starting a catfight.... I'm voting republican because...

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Chip, Oct 6, 2010.

1. RedState

no harm done my friend.

Trust me...I'm used to taking arrows here at EC. I know that I am in a vast minority here...and I know that probably 98% of the people here hate my guts because I'm a loud Conservative...but you know...I could care less...that's their problem, not mine.

But, there is certainly no ill will on my part to you.

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I don't think people hate you for your political and economic beliefs. People disagree but hating you would take it way too far. I personally admire you that you would stand up for your beliefs even though everyone else (here; and I know it isn't everyone) is against them. It takes courage, a lot of it, and I admire you for it. :slight_smile:

Either way, I think we need a compromise. In every aspect of the sense. However, we are too split to easily come up with a compromise.

Maybe in this thread, we shouldn't be arguing about different political beliefs, but we should be arguing about ways to fix them without just allowing what one party stands for.

WE NEED A "I am voting liberal because.." VIDEO!

#82 Lady Gaga, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
  3. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone