1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are You Likable?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Oct 25, 2014.

1. RAdam

I think I am
    I help people out as much as I can and put other people first most of the times. I'm friendly and social in real life and have a lot to talk about so conversations never die out. But yeah I'm a good team player and I take much for the team :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My only ''bad'' feat would be: Criticizing other people on their looks/behavior basically anything..
    I do talk a lot about people behind their backs which is a nasty habit, but then again.... I talk about people face to face just as much.. I'm a slight cunt.

2. To people on the Internet, yes, to most people in real life, not so much. I can be really shy (not to mention I used to be such a weirdo) and stuff in person, but on the Internet, I can be a little bit more of myself! If there was any good thing people think about me in real life, it's that I'm nice and smart (though I'm not really smart) - Other than, people just saw me as weird and never really wanted to be my friend. ><

3. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Not particularly . But I like it that way .

4. iiimee

In all honesty, my honesty gets in the way of things. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I love my friends, but I wont ever tell them something just to be kind. I rarely lie, and I am especially eager to tell you the truth if I don't like you. Still, even if I don't like somebody, I'd never spread lies and slander their name, even if they do that to me. ^_^

5. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Nope, not me. I'm the loneliest person I know, in the circle of folks I regularly interact with. I regularly even meet homeless folks on the streets of the city, who seem to have more meaningful connections with others, than I.

#65 Damien, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  6. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I can go to a restaurant I've only ever been to once before, and the waitstaff will remember me and be friendly and open. I always pretend I remember exactly who they are even though being honest I usually can't even remember what I ate for breakfast. This happens almost everywhere I go. I suppose part of the reason is probably that I'm friendly and polite to anybody I meet, and short of something horrible like murdering someone there isn't much anyone can do to make me judge them.