1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you Dominant, Submissive, or in between?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Taly, May 31, 2015.

1. josh91

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a man with an androgynous appearance and personality and I am probably bisexual. I fantasize about both men and women. The women that I am attracted to always have masculine appearances and personalities. I am submissive toward women; I would never make the first move in a romantic relationship and would love to be dominated sexually. With men however either role is fine. I am attracted to men who have androgynous or feminine appearances and personalities. I would love to cuddle and hold a cute guy but I would also love to be cuddled and held by one, and in the bedroom I feel that I could take on both the roles of the top and bottom.

2. C P

C P

None of the above?

I'm someone who doesn't care for such dynamics talk really; it seems rather silly.

3. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd have to say in between. Some days I'm more dominant, while other days I'm more submissive. There are also days when I'm a little of both. It really depends on how I'm feeling.

4. juliegt6

Very submissive. My partner is a switch so occasionally I need to go out of my comfort zone to make her feel good.

Not just sex wise but I love being spooned, being held and feeling protected. I just melt and feel safe.

5. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Passive-aggressively submissive. Sexually, I wouldn't know.