1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Anti gay pastor says only tragedy in orlando is that more people didn't die

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by johnnyr860, Jun 14, 2016.

1. SoshySheri

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's a very un-Christian thing to say, Jesus preached against judging others, committing murder even in your heart is a sin, any kid that goes to children's literacy understands that, how is it that a grown man can't? I lost my religion because of people like him, part of me wants to find an accepting church where me and my girlfriend can get married, I'm thinking I might go to the United church even though I was raised catholic, because they will recognize and celebrate our marriage and familly.

I used to love church when i was younger, I would stay after school and in at rescess to practice for choir, and go to church every sunday to sing and pray and learn about how to be a better person. Then when I realized I was gay I thought I was a bad person because of people like that, I learnt to get by without my faith, because I wasn't able to reconcile or ig nor what the church taught about people like me.

Their are good religious people who are gay or who love and accept gay people, I wish they were in the news more often.

2. I'm_Danni_x

The fact that this guy is living is a big tragedy in and of itself.